✔His Wife (Negan)

Imagine that you are Negan's only wife. You would be just like him: You curse, you act and think just like him. You are the perfect woman in his eyes!
____________________________________

"Pissin' our pants yet?", Negan said, and came with Lucille on his shoulder, out of the RV which was standing right behind me.
"Oh man, I have a feeling that we are getting close, yes, soon the pee will just flowing into your
panties.".
He paused briefly.
"Which one of you assholes is the leader?".

~ Oh man.. I love his fucking psycho games! ~

"You're Rick, right?", he said kneeling right in front of the guy who's supposed to be Rick, "I'm Negan.", he got up to continue his speech, "And I do not appreciate you're killing my men, and besides, when I sent my people to kill you for killing mine... you killed more of us, not cool... not
fucking cool. You have no
idea how fucking
uncool this shit is... but....", Negan put in a small dramatic break when Rick just watched, "I think you're going to be up to speed shortly!".

Negan looks, unlike many of his men, not particularly threatening.
With Lucille on the shoulder and the leather jacket, he seems quite intimidating.

"You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are. You see Rick. Whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order and the new world order is this.", Negan said spreading his arms out.
Rick was still kneeling with a serious look to Negan.
"The new world order is that and that's really pretty easy, so even if you're fucking stupid.. what you could be, you can understand that."

~ I hope they understand now that the new world order is not
something, it's someone.
Negan is the new fucking world order. The people, and everything they fucking have, now belongs to Negan. If they do not get it, it would cost them some lives! Hopefully that would be fucking a lot of lives! ~

Negan continued his psycho-speech. He often said that they would now work for him and if they did not, they would pay for it.
"So if someone knocks on your door, you let us in we own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down.", to emphasize his address, Negan pointed repeatedly with Lucille right on Rick, "Did you understand that?".
Negan expects an answer, so he holds his hand to his
ear. However, nothing came from Rick.

~ Oh oh.. fucking wrong answer.. it was one.. but no answer is also a fucking answer! ~

"What? No answer?".
With his hand, Negan drove over his mouth and looked around:
"You don't really think that you are going to get through this without being punished? I don't want to kill your people, I just want to make that clear at the beginning. You will work for me and you can't if you are fucking dead. Am I right?".
Another pause.

.
.
.

(WELL.. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! :( *R.I.P Glenn and Abraham*)

.
.
.

° The evening in bed °
"You were fantastic today!", I said completely overwhelmed.
"Thank you, darling!", he answered, smiling at me.
"Do you want a little reward for that?", I asked him smirking.
"I would never say no to that!", he said pulling me close to him.

~ I fucking love his sex addiction! ~

° next morning °
"Darling? Hilltop is due! Would you like to come along?", Negan called through our room.
"Fuck yes! Definitely!", I said coming to him with a smile.

° In Hilltop °
"Choose something beautiful, my dear!", Negan said pointing with Lucille all over Hilltop.
"Nothing better than that!", I said, give him a kiss and jumped through Hilltop like a little girl.
I took clothes, make-up, new tampons and trifles from the women. They all looked at me with rage.
"If you keep looking at me so fucking annoyed, maybe I'll slip out with my hand and pop you off accidentally!".
Immediately, the facial features of the women changed from anger to fear.
"I always want to see this fucking expression on you, is that clear?".
No Answer.
"I asked.. is that fucking clear?", I say threateningly and pulled my gun.
Now all women hastily nod.
"Was that so hard? And next time.. I won't ask twice!", I said, smiled and put my weapon back into the holster.

~ Are they fucking stupid, or are they just pretending it?
I guess they are! ~

____________________________________

How is it so far?