A Normal Day

Hayden's P.O.V.

He sighs as he walks out of his room, moving as quickly as he can, trying to make as little noise as he can as to not wake my father. He hears moaning from his bedroom. A woman's and his. Ew. He dashes out of the door and begin walking to school, slowly, for it had hurt to run out the house. His father had hurt him bad the night before, and he feels as though he is about to throw up. He doesn't know why he keeps going, why he insists on trading one hell for another everyday. He supposes its because since its people that have never loved him beating up, its easier. Every time its his father it hurts him both physically and emotionally. He wishes desperately that his mother were still alive, but knows wishing such things will only make it more painful to him. Besides, at school they don't go after him as much, since the rumor of his father eating him got around he only got beat up at school once a week, maybe. He still doesn't have friends though, and thinks of ending it all soon. He wont though. He had decided long ago that just because others are messing with him, doesn't mean he is going to screw himself up because of it. They cant decide how he lives his life, and he doesn't plan on letting them control him. He sighs as he approaches the school, but he is immediately reached by the principal. "Ah! Hayden, good, I was looking for you! Could you show the new student around? He needs to make some friends and to be shown around so I knew to find you!" Meaning the principal knew he needed a friend for once, so he decided to add the poor new kid to the misfits group of nothing. He only shrugs, ducking his head as he is lead to the office by the principal. "Austin, this is Hayden, Hayden this is Austin, Austin, Hayden will be showing you around today." The principal states and finally Hayden looks up to meet the new boys eyes, and is struck by how gorgeous his eyes are. He slowly blinks before shaking his head slightly and ducking it. "Nice to meet you Hayden." Austin says and he sees his hand held out for him to shake, which he hesitantly does. "Well uh, here's my schedule." He mutters and hands the shorter boy a piece of paper with a list of classes on it. All the same as his. He glances at the principal with raised eyebrows, though the old man only gives him two thumbs up, with a stupid grin on his face. The principal is one of the only nice people in the school, so he is always trying to help Hayden out, though most of the time it doesn't work out to well. He pulls a pen out of his bag once they are in the hall, which is now empty for the bell had already rung. They both have stud hall first period anyway. He writes on a piece of paper he had pulled out as well these words.
I don't talk, and haven't for two years, so sorry that I don't say anything, don't take it personally.
He shows the older boy the words written and he quickly reads them and smiles, much tot eh younger boys surprise. "That's OK, but if you ever feel like talking, you can do so with me." He looks at him with wide eyes before nodding slowly and motioning for him to follow him to first period. They sit in the library now, and Austin leans close, whispering to him. "Hey, are you okay? You have a bruise on your cheek..." His eyes widen and he moves his hand to his cheek, covering the mark left by his father.
Yeah, I'm fine, dont worry about it. Theres something you should know though. I dont want yuo hearing it from somebody else or having everything ruined for you at a new school. I'm gay, and everyone in the school hates me for it, some of the teachers are nice to me, but the other students and staff are jerks. Its not the smartest idea to hang out with me, they will make you an outcast to.
He passes the long note to Austin, who reads it over quickly, eyes widening slightly at the truth of it. Hayden waits for the rejection, for the cruel insults and ducks his head, eyes closed, ready for it all to happen like that. Instead, suddenly he is being embraces. He opens his eyes to look into Austin's beautiful blue ones. "Screw them, they're assholes and I dont give a shit about any reputation I may gain for being your friend. You're a good person Hayden, just ignore those assholes." He murmers as he pulls him into a tighter hug, which brings Hayden more surprise and suspicion. Is he only saying this to make fun of the emo kid with no friends? These thoughts continue to plague him even as him and Austin pass notes throughout the rest of the day.
OK Guys, sorry if this isnt very good, its my first bxb ever, so you'll have to forgive. Also, I need pictures for the characters, so if anyone happens to read this and has some good ones help me out maybe? Thanks a ton, LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT FAVORITE AND FOLLOW PLEASE! <3