Great Night

Justin's P.O.V.

Something is up with Hayden. I mean, other than the fact that he doesn't talk, which is actually part of it. Kayden says that he used to do this when he was younger to, but that this was the longest he had gone without talking. He says its because of bullies, and now hes to scared to talk to anyone at all, or that he feels that if he does talk he will say something wrong or nobody will listen to him or care what he has to say. I don't buy it. Well, I don't buy that its because of him being bullied. He flinched a bit when I held out my hand to shake his, nobody else noticed it, hell I don't even think he noticed it. At first I just played it off as him being beaten up before, which Kayden had mentioned once. But then, through out the night I noticed that he would wince when I came near him, if its just Kayden or Austin he is perfectly calm and seemingly happy. Except for the part where he flinches or gasps at any loud noise. Which apparently is every freaking noise in a diner. I know these signs... I do... I just don't know how to tell Kayden.

Hayden's p.o.v.

I had a great time tonight! I kept flinching though at everything and kept catching Justin staring at me. I like him, aside from the creepy stare downs he's a pretty cool guy. I hope he didnt notice me flinching... Oh well. He'll probably just think its because I've gotten beaten up by the kids at school... Thats what everyone else always thinks. Anyway, soon I know the night is coming to an end when Kayden has begun to yawn and I am fighting them back as well. We head back to the hotel and I stand in the parking lot with Austin, holding his hands as he kisses me good night. I wave to him as he pulls out of the lot before going back into the hotel room (Kayden gave me a key) to find Justin sitting next to Kayden on one of the beds, talking quietly. They both look up when I walk in and I grin, going over to Kayden and hugging him tight as I sit in his lap.
"Did you have fun tonight pumpkin?" He asks quietly, and I wonder why his voice sounds so strange, scratchy? Yeah, it sounds scratchy. I shrug it off before nodding, smiling into his shoulder upon which my head rests.
"Glad to hear it. I am so happy you dont have school tomorrow, we can hang out all day." He murmurs quietly and I nod once again, feeling a bit more sleepy than before. suddenly I feel myself slipping away into sweet oblivion.