Sleep?

Justin's P.O.V.

I glance at little Hayden once again, still sitting at the end of his bed as I have been for what seems like forever now. Its only been thirty minutes. I can't help but think of myself when I see him. His long sleeved shirt and jeans likely covering many bruises and scratches, possible hiding the fact that he may have a few broken ribs. They way he has curled himself into a little ball and raised his arms to cover his head slightly, as if to block himself from a blow. His small hands shake slightly, and he looks like hes having a nightmare. I consider waking him up and is about to when Kayden walks in, wrapping his arms around the my waist from behind and whispering in my ear. "Please don't... He never gets enough sleep as it is, even if he's having a bad dream, he needs his sleep.. Even if only a little." I look into the kind, caring eyes of Kayden, and know, that despite everything, that Hayden is so lucky to have such an amazing brother. "Alright, but, I want to wake him up in a little bit, to give him something that'll make him sleep without any dreams." Kayden nods, knowing what I'm talking about as he ,moves around to sit in my lap, holding me tighter. "Will he admit it, do you think? When we ask him about father I mean..." I sigh as we both look at the much younger boy, sleeping somewhat restlessly, though I notice he is shaking a bit more than before.
"I'm waking him up so I can give him the medicine... I know what those nightmares are like babe, he shouldn't have to have them." I add at his sad and pleading look, and as he sighs he nods.
"Fine, but I'll wake him up, you get him the medicine." Kayden says and I nod, letting him climb slowly from my lap and crawl so he is facing his brothers back, and I stand, going to get my medicine.

Kayden's P.O.V.

I look down at my brother as I gently shake him awake, his troubled features turning to frightened when he is jolted awake. He shoots up, looking around before seeming to realize where he is exactly, he slowly lowers himself back down, but this time he moves into my waiting arms, where I hold him close.
"Why did you wake me up Kay?" He murmurs quietly, sleep already creeping back up on him, so I have to shake him a bit before saying as he turns on his back to look up at me.
"We have some medicine for you to take so you can sleep better, alright?" His eyes are so beautiful as they stare into mine, and I smile down at him comfortingly when he seems to fret over taking medicine.
"Don't worry honey, its just to make you sleep better, here, Justin has it now and water to drink with it." I say and he slowly nods as I help him into a sitting position, which isn't hard on my part, he's so skinny and small, so light. My mind wanders a bit and I wonder if he is anorexic. I shake my head, that is for another time I guess, one problem at a time... I think as I watch Justin hands one pill to Hayden, which I figure is because he is much smaller than Justin, taking more could be dangerous.
"Come on, its OK, its small, you'll be fine and when you're done taking it you can go right back to sleep OK honey?" Slowly Hayden raises the pill to his mouth and quickly chokes it down with a small sip of the water handed to him. He is still coughing slightly as I pull him into my chest, holding him close as I rock him slightly. I smile when Justin sits next to me, wrapping one arm around myself and the other around Hayden's small frame.