The Best Reunion EVER

Hayden's P.O.V.

I know what room number Kayden is in, so I immediately run ahead of Austin, ignoring the faint sight of dizziness creeping up as I race to find my brother. I find the door and look down the long hall, gesturing wildly for Austin to hurry up before knocking on the door quite loudly. It almost immediately swings open to reveal my big brother. I jump into his arms and he laughs as he holds me up, my arms wrapped around him in the tightest hug I can manage, he seems to be easing up on the hug though, as if afraid he will break me.

I'm not that small... I think and suddenly focus on the words Kayden is saying. "Jesus Hayden, you've gotten even smaller, are you alright? Oh my God I missed you so much." I smile into his chest after flinching slightly at the question of me being alright and the mention of my sudden loss of weight, but I am just to happy to be seeing him.
"This must be Austin." Kayden says as he slowly lowers me to the floor, staring behind me at Austin. I grin wildly and step back, allowing Austin to take my hand as he uses his other to shake Kayden's.
"Nice to meet you." Austin says with a smile, causing Kayden to do so as well.
"Awe, you two are so cute!" Kayden practically squeals and suddenly someone clears their throat from behind Kayden and I see a really cute guy step forward, looking straight at me as he says. "Hey, I'm Justin, you're Hayden right? I've heard a lot about you, its great to finally meet you in person." He grins and reaches out to shake my hand, but when my hand is in his, I pull him into a hug, giggling slightly as I do so. He chuckles and I hear Austin and Kayden do so as well.
"Forgot to mention hes a hugger huh?" Kayden says playfully as I pull away from Justin, smiling big at them as Kayden says suddenly. "OK, lets go get something to eat." He winks at me, taking my other hand while his left one takes Justin, leading us in a train out the door.