Secrets Kept

I smile up at Austin, who looks down at me, his grin lopsided, making him even cuter than normal. We are walking down the hallway at school, its Friday, we are holding hands, and to my utter surprise, nobody has said a word. People have even smiled at us, and nodded at me as if saying good job! I don't understand, but, OK, maybe its because they actually did care all along? I mean it wasn't everyone that beat me up and made fun of me, the others just didn't help me, or try to be my friend, but, whatever. Even my bullies have been strangely nice to me. We make it to my locker and I open it, trading books, which suddenly are snatched from my hands, and I look up in surprise to see Austin holding them, a big goofy grin on his face as he says. "Let me carry them." He winks and I cant help but blush before nodding hesitantly. We link arms and walk towards our third hour class, which is American History, we have one of the teachers that doesnt really care what we do in that class so me and Austin pull out our phones, he texts his friends and me, while I text Kayden and him.
[SORRY IF YALL DONT LIKE THE TEXT PARTS, ILL STOP DOING THEM IF YOU WANT ME TOO]
PINK IS KAYDEN AND BLUE IS HAYDEN
Hey, when will you get here? I have someone you need to meet:)

I'll be here really soon, you can stop by our hotel room after school, we have just gotten here but still
need to get to our hotel.

I am so happy you're here, I've missed you since you moved to New York! I just told Austin he gets to meet you
:) He kind of asked me to be his boyfriend yesterday...

SERIOUSLY!?!?!? THATS GREAT, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED!?!?

I was a bit distracted by him, sorry ^.^ Can I just go grab my things after school
lets out and come over so I dont have to make another trip?

Of course, as long as I get to see you finally! :) We can all go out to eat if you want?

Uh, yeah I want to!!! >.< I am so excited that Im gonna stay with you!!

I am too:) Hey, I have to go, I gotta drive. Love you Hay!

OKAI, LOVE YOU TOO KAY!!!

AUSTIN'S P.O.V.

God, Hayden is just so damn cute I can barely take it! He doesn't even realize it, which makes it even cuter!! I get to meet his older brother today, which makes me nervous, I am scared that his brother wont like me or something, and I get to meet his brothers boyfriend! Gah! I glance at Hayden as we walk down the sidewalk, and wonder why I didn't just bring my car and give him a ride. He types on his phone in the notes, telling me to stay where I am and not to move at all. I want to argue but eventually shrug, nodding slightly before he dashes inside the house. I wait only a few minutes before he comes running back out, a slightly disgusted look on his face. "Whats up babe?" I ask, concerned and he only shrugs, ducking his head before I grab his hand, making him look up in surprise, at which point I kiss him lightly. "I need to stop by my house so I can let my parents know I'm going to be out with you tonight, you can say hi to them as well if you like." I say as we walk, hand in hand now. He looks slightly panicked but he nods quickly, swinging our hands a bit as we walk, causing me to laugh. We finally arrive at my house, at which point I pull him inside and towards the kitchen, where I can hear my parents talking. "Mom, Dad, I needed to tell you that I'm going to be out with Hayden tonight, I'm going to drive him to see his older brother and we're going to go out to dinner." I say when they stop talking to stare at the two of us, which I can tell makes Hayden uncomfortable.

Hayden's P.O.V.

I feel uncomfortable underneath his parents' gazes, until suddenly his mother has me enveloped in a hug so tight it takes my breath away. "Geez mom, he cant breath, YOU'RE GONNA KILL MEH BOYFRIEND!!!" He screams playfully, causing her to laugh and stand straight once again (JESUS his family is tall!!) "Hayden, this is my mom, Angela, and this is my dad, Garret, guys, this is Hayden." Garret steps forward and I try not to flinch when he sticks his hand out, I guess for me to shake. I slowly took his hand and shook it, biting my lip as I do so. "Alright son, you go ahead and take him, it was nice to meet you Hayden." Garret says and Austin pulls me from the room after he says goodbye to them.