Somethings Up

Austin's P.O.V.

He cant believe it, Austin Hughes cannot believe his good luck. He managed to meet the best person he could, the person that was so entirely perfect in the world they live in, the world they call home. His hear is jet black and always swept to one side so nicely, and his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful Austin finds it hard to believe he doesn't use colored contacts. They are two different colors. One is a bright blue while the other is bright green, they stand out perfectly upon his pale face, adding to his beauty. He finds it hard to believe that he is friends with him. Out of all of his friends from back home, none had been so handsome, so perfect, so beautiful. He cant help but feel that something is wrong with him though. Sure, he doesn't talk, that was the first clue, the second was the fact that he doesn't talk by choice. He discovered that while speaking to the younger boy. He doesn't want to ruin their friendship by asking him out and him rejecting him, that would only make things worse and probably make him not want to hang out anymore. From what Austin can see, he needs all the friends he can get. He thinks this just as he sees Hayden being pushed into a locker farther up the hall, they had parted ways when he had needed to use the restroom, and Hayden had gone to his locker. Now he rushes forward and stands between Hayden and his bully, bravely sticking his chin up as he growls. "Pick on someone your own size or back off if you're to scared. The jocks eyes widen and he stares at Austin, who is obviously taller than him, standing at a full six ft four while the other is at only five ft eleven. He shakes his head, glaring at the taller boy as he walks away, jaw clenched. Austin immediately turns towards Hayden, who has slid to the floor, clutching his stomach, in obvious pain. "Hey, Hayden come on get up, come with me." He says softly and reaches down slowly, helping the much smaller boy up, he stands at a tiny five foot four, so he has to crouch to help him walk, and ends up picking him up so his back wont hurt anymore. He is surprisingly light. He had suspected that he would be, for he looked it, but not to such a degree where it only felt as though he is carrying a small animal. I should ask him about this... Not now though... He thinks as he carries Haydn to the nearest bathroom, which is when he locks the door after making sure nobody else is inside and sets him on the counter. "Let me see." He says softly, only to be met by him shaking his head no vigorously.

Hayden's P.O.V. OK GUYS, I CANT DO THIRD PERSON POVS ANYMORE, SO FROM NOW ON ITS FIRST EX- I, ME, WE, ect.

"Let me see." Austin says to me softly, and I only reply by shaking my head quickly, not wanting him to see what has been done to me. He will hate me, he will reject me, he'll end up bullying me just like everyone else. These thoughts crowd my mind, making it almost impossible to even breath until suddenly a draft comes across my chest, and I realize my shirt has been pulled up while I was mentally panicking. I pull away quickly, landing in the sink, which makes me gasp in both surprise and slight pain. "Shit Hayden... Come here, hey its fine, its alright, its not your fault that bastard beats you up." Tears trail down my cheeks though even as he pulls me into a tight hug, for the bruises and scratches littering my upper torso are not all from Jason. (THE BULLY) No, most of them are from the devil himself, my own father.