The first time

Sebastian took you and ciel to mansion you were surprised. sebastian opened the door took your hand after took ciels hand. Then ciel said "welcome to the Phantomhive manor"
"Ciel your an earl" you say surprised "shhhh" ciel said with his finger over his mouth

See how cute ciel was you nodded you and ciel walked in three were three more servants

Sebastian told them you were a guess and in a flash sebastian was in a butler outfit "come lady _____" sebastian lead you to a room.

Sebastian told you a little bit about the history of the Phantomhives you felt like you were in class again "_____ are you listening " "ummm sorry what" sebastian looked annoyed

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek "we're alone now ____ is this what you want" sebastian pushed you onto the bed "no sebastian"

"How long have you been waiting for this" huh??"

Then he kiss you roughly "mmm s-sebastian " sebastian lips slid down your neck "sebastian I haven't been waiting"

"Sebastian I love you" "me too ____" then sebastian moved down to the collar and began sucking "sebastian that's starting to hurt its too strong no your too strong your gonna leave a mark" sebastian took a breath "that's the plan"

Sebastian pushed you more up the bed
And left a bunch of hickeys and continue "sebastian not there what if people see" "yes I know letting people know your mine" sebastian whispered in your ear that send shivers down your spine.

Then Sebastian stopped and began to undo our corset "can't I see the rest of the manor first" you pleaded "nope"
"Can you turn off the lights then" "no this is our first time I want to get a good look at you"

Sebastian eyed you as he stripped you from your clothes "sebastian stop staring your embarrassing me" "I said I wanted a good look" you flushed red as he said that "that's good enough, come on sebastian" then sebastian asked a question out of nowhere "do you love me, ______" "of course sebastian " you say with a smile "never say that to another men" "I won't" sebastian hugged you tightly.

*ya skip time lol censored*

You just woke up it was night now a least you moved to face sebastian trying to get comfortable "Sebastian did I wake you" "no I was just thinking" you smiled "about what" "if you'd be able to walk tomorrow" "ya what if I can't even stand up tomorrow" you question "would that be a bad thing" you flushed red again
"n-no" he smirked

"Their hot" sebastian said "what??" you question "the hickeys" "oh ya now I'll have to wear a scarf or something to hide them" "well then I guess you'll be wearing a scarf all the time then" he chuckled "why would that be" "because once those fade I'll give you new ones" "really" sebastian hugged you again you hugged back tightly.

*morning time*

You and sebastian were relaxing it was Almost time for him to get to work and wake ciel and morning stuff. You cuddle up to sebastian. and let the moment last before falling back to sleep as sebastian got ready for the day.