You meet again

Ok instead of putting (y/n) since I'm using meh iPod so that take longer I'm going to use ______ for your name ok k so I hope you enjoy.so let the SEXY SEBBY MODE ACTIVE.

This is dedicated to

PerfectDemon14

But ya want your name there just follow me just like perfectdemon did I'll also follow you back.k k

You lay on the bed as Sebastian loosened his tie as he climbed on to the bed. He begain to placing you in the right place.you madly blushed.then

CRASH

You jumped you as you awoke you were so pissed off "I was just getting to the good part" you yelled then realized that your mom was trying to cooking again.she was alway Terrible you just never told her.you met your dad and mom in the kitchen you and your dad look at each other.you told her that you will cook but she wanted to try.you left back to your room.

You choose your (f/c) ribbon and put on a matching belt and threw it on your bed and grabbed your school uniform.after putting it on you fixed you hair when your mom called you you rushed down the stairs and seem ciel and SEBASTIAN!!! You didn't want him to see you like this as you run back up the stairs you yell to both of them "I'm not ready yet" you slammed the door added a few more touches. then a knock came you opened it up to see Sebastian looking at you.

"No this won't do"

He said and walked toward you "w-w-what" you manger to say he walks toward your closet he pulls out a (c) old uniform and adds modifications. he pulls a black blindfold over his eyes and helps you change.

After you walked down the stairs the stairs and you walked with ciel and Sebastian to the school and ciel told you that he was going to your school you were happy maybe Sebastian would miss ciel and come to our school you thought as you walked to school.

Hi sorry I haven't been posting so much I promise I post more.