Hiding

Once sebastian left to get ciel up you decided to get up to your legs were sore from last night.

You manage to get to your feet and put you lazy clothes on just shorts and a tank top. you walked and seen ciel you looked at him he was staring at your neck and remembered you ran to your room and put a ______ scarf on.

After you got back to the table with he smiled and laughed "so where did you get those" ciel said pointing at your neck. sebastian have you a glare "ciel are you ok" he gave you that look 'I know your lying' look

"So who gave them to you" ciel questioned "what" you were playing dumb "huh?" "You know what I mean" ciel was raged and pulled the scarf from your neck. "these" he lift your chin and examined the hickeys. your eyes meet "ciel I-" "no _____ who gave you those" you heisted at first.

"Sebastian" you said eyes watering and felt a tap on your shoulder you looked to see sebastian smiling ciel looked angry "was he I know he was a was he ____ did he rape you!" ciel said ready to hit sebastian "no ciel we were dating for along time now" you shout "oh I see do you love him"

"Yes she does she promised me" sebastian said ciel looked angry sebastian smirked "why would you care my young master" ciel walked off and sebastian looked at you "well my little----" you were so mad you cut him off "why the hell were you smirking you little piece of ****" and walked off.