Stuck with sebastian

Once all the rest of his class left except you of course. "Sebastian" you said in annoyed tone " yes my _____" he said pull you up by hand and spinning you onto his lap. "huh look at that" sebastian said "s-sebastian w-what are you talking about" you stuttered and a small devious smirk formed on Sebastian. "you at your neck" the hickeys were fading your eyes widen thinking of excuses you finally pick the best one "t-that's makeup"

"Oh really" sebastian said as he pulled a handkerchief from his front pocket and wiped you neck and of course nothing came off you neck. you quickly stood up from his lap and sat back in your desk as another teacher walked by "that was close" you sigh and saw sebastian walk to the window and close the blinds and locked the door. "s-sebastian" you question him. You ran to the wall one second he was steal at the door now you and him were face to face and trapped in a corner.

And pined you to the wall you flushed red as a tomato as you tried to hide that fact he began kissing and licking you neck "s-sebastian we're in school" you moan as he continued. And the door clicked open sebastian stopped to see ciel......
...
....
......
.........
.............
..................
.........................
..............................
......Standing...............
..........................................
..............................................
.......There................................

"You stupid demon" ciel yelled at sebastian

"This is a order stay away from lady ______" you stood there frozen as you just realized that ciel like you too. moments passed and then sebastian looked angry but followed his masters orders and stepped away from you. "you can go to your next class _____" sebastian said coldly. "Sebastian" you say as he walk out. ciel tried to comfort you but you ran out of the school. and into the forest of trees surrounding the school.