*insert cool name here*

Sorry I haven't been updating much but my iPod broke and my laptop was in the shop still is but I'm using my brothers iPod and I'm getting a phone later and for the pic I put yes it has nothing to do with Sebastian or black butler or even anime its bill cipher in his human form bill cipher from gravity falls I've become obsessed with it isn't bill cipher hot af anyway I'm going to leave a message at the end ok k story time.
-------------------------------------

You made it to the door and his your neck with a towel wrapped around your neck so he couldn't see the new hickeys Sebastian gave you you open with a sigh ciel flushed red immediately once he saw you.

"Hi ciel" you managed to keep a straight face he was cute when he blushed and tried to hide it. " is this a bad time" he asked ready to walk a way you thought of something you could say and your mouth spoke on its own " I was going to have a shower but you can come in" and moved a bit to the side for him to enter.

You ran up the stairs and to your room and quickly changed Once you were done Sebastian came from behind you you could feel his breath on your neck and he began nibbling at it a moan escaped your lips you slapped a hand over your mouth " Sebastian, ciels down stairs " with that Sebastian released you this time you were sure to hide you neck.

You when back downstairs ciel and Sebastian were both down there Sebastian was serving ciel tea you eye brow twitch and when back down "so you wanted to talk ciel" you asked him "ya I'm sorry about you know umm the order I gave Sebastian" ciel said embarrassed "any way I wanted to tell you that" he looked at Sebastian then you " Sebastian can see you again and can spend the night here to make up for my silly actions. You looked at ciel cheerfully and smiled earning a blush from him he turned a way and quickly said bye one last time and left.

"Wanna continue" Sebastian asked you with a evil but hot smirk "SEBASTIAN" you yelled at him "what the hell was all that" you question him "I'm a demon it wasn't hard to trick ciel but something is hard" (I'm sorry I had too lol) you flushed red as you could feel his erection you pulled away from him "and what is this" you asked him showing him you the symbol
-------------------------------------

Blah blah blah I'm bored writers block I need help any way

QOTD: does anyone know what billdip is and like it because not much people like it just message me if you do k REMEMBER THESE WORDS BOTTOM BILL IS LOVE BOTTOM BILL IS LIFE k bye