C 4 (Edited)

Her POV:

"And now let's proceed to the 2nd test, creating a weapon from your Mana"

Nagsimula na silang maglabas ng Mana raw, at hito parin ako nakatayo habang tinitingnan sila. Some are easily summon some weapon while the other is struggling. Minutes later time is up, at gaya Ng kanina para lang akong puno dito.

"Look she can't summon a weapon, weak"

"Didn't you see earlier? She can't even fly a broom Hahaha"

"I pitied her, why does she even take this exam if she can't do summon for sure she will be not chosen"

"Chosen? Are you kidding me? She can't even fly a broom that was just basic yet she can't do it, a weak person like her is not qualified"

'can they just shut up? They provoking me to slit their throat'

Hindi ko nalang pinansin ang mga walang katuturang chismis Nila, I just look up to see they are 3 person sitting in a chair looking down at us. Nakita ko Rin si Frank ba yun? Yung leader kuno ng Golden Chain. He's looking at me habang nakakunot ang noo. Hindi ko na Lang siya pinansin at tiningnan pa Ang Ibang nakaupo.

Katabi ni Fred ay nakaupo sa Isang silver chair that guy has silver hair coldly looking at the crowd, he has also this smug face. Katabi Naman nito has a bronze chair, his blonde hair is messy while looking down with a lazy eyes habang humihikab.

"Those are the knight captain"

Liningon ko kaagad ang nagsalita saaking tabi, she has violet hair and black eyes, and smiling at me from ear to ear. Who is this?

"Hi I'm Elli Diaz I'm from the commoner's realm"

"Zoe"

She seems like waiting for something, but I just fake a smile at her.

"Oh! Anyway they are the captains of the knight squad, the one who sits in the Golden chair is Captain Franche MaClandain in the Golden Chain squad, he is good in samurai since it is his weapon the strongest weapon of all, he is cold and heartless, he is also a noble the wealthiest among nobles in this Land"

"Next is Captain Lance silver, the one who seated in the silver chair, although his members are coming from commoners he took over the sits, they are also rumors that he took his members a slave but there's no evidence, he is the second wealthiest among the nobles, but Captain Franche and Lance is not in good terms for who knows the reason"

"Third is Captain Hiyami Torre, the one who seated on a bronze chair, he is a peasant but he is also strong like the nobles captain, he is just lazy and doesn't care about the hierarchy status, there's a rumor that he is a good captain towards his members, but there's also rumors that they are full of psycho members"

Sa dami ng sinabi Niya Wala akong naiintindihan.

"Thanks"

I just said and turn around to know what's kind of test next, narinig ko pa siyang sinabi na cold ko raw, well we're not close. I look up and smirk at the thought that I want to have a duel with them. Oh-uh my desire to kill is boiling up my system again damn.

"Next is your senses, for this examination is hearing since last time was your sight. Someone will attack you while you are in a blindfold"

Oh!! Its advantage of me hehehe, narinig ko may nagbubulongan dahil sa kesyo Hindi Nila alam kung paano at ganyan tsk.

We are tested individual, may iba hindi nila magawang iblock Ang atake while others using some they called mana, how cool is that I wish I know how to use it. Oh! I forgot I'm not from this place Pala.