C 22 (Edited)

Her POV:

They looked at us in awe, miles behind me look at them coldly he didn't even bother to let go of my waist, tsk. I shove his hand away and walk near at Franzine who is looking at us in disbelief.

"Get up, there's still a lot of demon lurking in this town"

I said and slightly kick Franzine feet which make her groan in pain.

"Yaaaahhh, stop it"

I just grind at her and look at the Golden chain and Bronze chain. It's been 3 months.

"Zoe oh my god! Atlast we found you" -finna

"You search for me why?"

I saw how their faces soften when regrets and guilt Is evident on their faces.

"We're very sorry Zoe"- Lydia

"Damage has been done we should move"

I said and turn around to see miles still has his arrogant face looking at his comrade before, I don't know if he feel regret of what he did. His more likely betray his land for me. His eyes darted at me and his eyes shine brightly.

Lumapit Ako sa kinaroroonan Niya.

"Zoe and General the Head and council wants your presence" - Lance silver

I look at the man who is gracefully walking to our place.

"How come the council immediately know about our comeback "

Miles coldly said and look intently to Lance. He just smirking at us.

This maderpacker is freaking the villainess of my life.

We are infront of the Mansion of the Head which is the parents of Miles. I just recently know that Miles is the son of the head of this land, I thought his just a son of a noble but surely he is indeed a royal blood  his usual looks is back, just his blonde hair. His more dashing and Handsome in my eyes as I look at him, he is serious right now, his forehead knot as he held my hand tighly  like someone night stole me away from him.

I felt a stare behind my back kaya napatingin Ako roon. I saw Franche looking at me with a pain on his eyes. What's wrong with him. His eyes darted in our hands intertwined. Hindi ko Nalang Yun Pinansin at humarap.

"Hey Angel is something wrong?"

Miles look at me worriedly. Tsk bet he thought I am scared.

"Nothing serious"

I just said, Hindi na rin siya nag usisa. His behaviour right now is different when we are alone together. His aura speaks authority and arrogance. He is more likely born to be a leader eh!. I felt my one eye change it's color for a second.

Looks like someone wants me dead. You know my eye react to those who wants me dead so I look infront of me and I saw Cassandra the bitch look at me with disgust and anger on her face. Such an ugly sight.

"Well, well, well the Demon is here"

She said we are in the living room of this mansion, and the fact that she is the one who guide us to the Councils it's must be unlucky for her.

"Yeah bitch"

I just said in a flat tone. I felt Franzine chuckled behind my back. Her face began to red but she calms down as soon she darted her eyes to Miles, and now her eyes filled with desire, greed and lust.

"Miles, you're here"

She said and ran towards Miles for a hug, I don't know if it just me or what but I bet miles intend to hug me from behind to avoid Cassandra touch. Ngayon nakipag laplap na Siya sa sahig poor Cassy.