C 23 (Edited)

Her POV:

In this very room, swords are clashing, metal to metal. They are killing the knights and the Heads and council of this city, I really don't understand why Miles fight his own parents. I know I didn't have good relationship with my so called parents but why Miles only fight his parents now? Bakit Hindi Niya Yun ginawa noong Bata pa siya. Well I'm not saying to be like me is just that I couldn't understand the logic.

While they're fighting I'm just sitting her in the chair not so far away from them. The whole room is mess up, and I must say the Councils and Head are quite strong, well they won't call head and council for a reason.

"Hey Zoe wazzup?"

I look at Franzine beside me also sitting in a chair while her legs are crossed.

"Why are you here, help them"

"Naaah, where's the fun?"

This girl is savage and brutal, if ever she will join the fight, it will just end up soon. Kaya siguro pinili Nalang Niya ang manood.

"I have a story to tell you, pero dahil tamad Ako Ngayon I will make it short"

Hindi ako sumagot at hinintay Nalang na magsalita Siya ulit. If this is nonsense Ako mismo papatay sa bruha nato.

"You know Miles is the original owner of this City but those two couple deep shits stole it from him by killing his own family infront of him, and you know what?"

I look at her annoyingly Ng binitin Niya ito.

"What the Fuck Franz?"

"Chill, anyway he will claim his throne and the devastation of this City begin"

She said and get up from her sit ata agad umalis. I didn't get her, what does he mean the devastation begin?

I look at Miles who is fighting his parents, you can see on his eyes the anger and hatred visible in his eyes. His a powerful man, yet I am still not satisfied, alam ko may tinatago pa Siya Iba. Umalis Ako sa pagkakaupo at umalis na sa kwartong iyon, Because i felt nauseous all of a sudden and my stomach is hurt and seems like something is beating.

Naglakad-lakad ako sa hallway Sinuyod ko Lahat Ng sulok sa mansion na ito, and I found no portrait of the old ruler, katulad Ng mga nababasa ko sa fantasy book.

Napadpad Ako sa library sa mansion na ito, I don't know why but I still let my instincts lead me. There's a huge shelf infront of me, all of it is a thin book that has Plain cover, but theres only one book that caught my attention. A golden book with a weird carving. So I took it out but instead I hear a click sound and a metal door suddenly appeared beside me. It's a silver metal door and has a weird lining on it. I held the knob and twist it, its open. When i enter at the door only welcome me by a dark room, there's no light. Even though I'm use to the dark Wala Talaga Ako makita.

Nangangapa Ako sa gilid ng pader nang may nahawakan Ako, and the light appeared.

My mouth form and O when I saw a lot of portrait hanging in the wall. I saw a label on it.

"Davidson Waytt, pistol holder 1234"

Basa ko and I look at it, I think a history of their family. Binasa ko Lahat Ng nakasulat sa painting hanggang sa nakita ko Ang date 1994.

"Jerome Wyatt, axe holder 1994"

"Alicia Bonneville Wyatt, A demon, Scythe holder 1994"

Wait demon? And a scythe holder? I look at their faces, now they are really his parents, those blonde hair of his mother and a blue eyes of his father. But his mother is a demon? So that makes him a half demon then?