C 14 (Edited)

General Miles POV:

We were now walking in the streets in the commoner realm Wala Naman masyadong nakakilala Saamin Dito medyo Malayo Rin ito sa capital kaya malabo may magawing Guards Ng mga Noble Dito.

This lady beside me seems not bothered by her surroundings, she's just looking straight not minding the beautiful scenery on her surroundings.

I remembered, when I saw her full of wounds, I was angry to the point that I want to destroy this land into dust, good thing Franzine slap me literally. Sinunod ko Ang plano na dalhin Siya sa Forsaken Realm. No one know us there at Hindi tatapak Ang mga taga capital Doon. They abandon the place kaya nga Ayaw ko sa namumuno, they abandoning their people and treating other in unfair justice which I don't approve, in other words i hate my parents.

Napabalik Ako sa katinuan Ng may biglang kumalabit saakin. I saw Zoe wearing her famous blank face she pointed behind my back so I look at it. The ice cream crepe store.

"You want one?"

"Yes, I want one"

I smile at her genuinely, somehow I manage to see her eyes change but it just millisecond. Her eyes sparkle in a short period of time kaya medyo natulala Ako.

"Then buy it for yourself"

She glare at me na tinawanan ko lang siya. Im just kidding though.

"Where Are we now?"

"We are in the Common realm the Tasha town, it's too far away from the capital and it's so near in the Forsaken Realm somehow this town is in between, a boundary between the Commoners and forsaken realm"

We were now sitting in a fountain located in the middle of the town. I look at her continue eating her crepe while looking straight with her dull and blank eyes. Her blue sapphire eyes always shine whenever the sun hits them, it's shining like a diamond. She caught my attention when I saw her in the dorm of Bronze Chain.

I didn't know bronze hide such a dangerous and beautiful maiden inside that building and I didn't regret going to the bronze chain.

She's wearing a faded duster which shows her shiny smooth shoulders and I am tempted to touch those at mukhang may sarili buhay ang mga kamay ko---I pulled her towards me and burried my face to her neck and put a kiss mark in it. I am marking my territory.

She is my possession now, no one owns her but me.

I look at her to see her reaction but an ice cream crepe meet my vision.

*Slap*

"What are you doing, are you a dog?"

"Ouch? Why did you slap me with this crepe and Dog? Me a dog?"

Pinahid ko paalis Ang ice cream sa Mukha. Nakita ko naman na may napatingin sa gawi Namin, damn we cought a lot of attention.

"Yes a dog, you just lick my neck dumbass and only dog can do that"

The F? Shittt is this how innocent she is. I saw how people around us whispering while looking At us.

"Come on wife i-ts normal your my WIFE"

Linakihan ko pa Talaga Siya Ng mata para makuha Niya Ang gusto ko iparating, pinapahiya niya ako riti, pero likas na Talaga Ang Pagka walang hiya Niya.

"Wife? Excuse me you told to that girl that I am your cousin"

Mas lalo pa lumakas ang mga bulungan Nila, Agad ko hinila ang kamay niya paalis sa fountain nayun palayo sa mga taong nandun.

"Hey, slow down I don't have a long legs like you"