C 24 (Edited)

Third pov:

"Mama"

A young little Zoe about 3 years old looking at her mother, angrily looking at her, while Zoe staring at her mother with innocent face.

"Don't call me that I'm not your mother tsk useless trash"

"Hey honey, what's happening?"

"That trash talk nonsense"

The couple look at Zoe with disgust look, later on her mother slap her hard, that makes her cry louder.

"Waaaaahhhggg huhuhu mama, mama, mama"

"Shut up you disgusting creature"

Her father kick her hard, that makes her frail body on the floor, with her nose bleeding, she whimper as she felt the pain on her body.

Zoe couldn't move she felt like her ribs has broken. The maid immediately get her on her room and put her harshly on her bed.

Zoe sobs, couldn't cry louder because she afraid her parents might beat her again. The door open and a doctor came in with her parents, she immediately move but couldn't able because of the excruciating pain that she felt all over of her thin body.

"Hey little one come here"

The doctor said with a warm smile that made her look at him. The doctor check her body and he saw many bruises and a fractured ribs. He look at the parents with suspicious look.

"Who did this to her?"

The doctor ask the parents, but the couples only scoffed and puff a cigarette.

"Heal her already, no need to ask"

The parents said that made the doctor shock because of the behavior they shown. The doctor doesn't have a choice but to heal her fractured ribs and out ointment to her bruises. Zoe felt the warm and gentle of the doctor that made her felt happy. She was about to say something to the doctor who is smiling at her warmly when a gun pointed at the doctors head make her scream in shock and fear. The doctor was about to turned around with a loud bang heard in the corner of her room, and the blood splashed to her face and the doctors head exploded.

Zoe couldn't move nor talk, she's just staring at the doctors dead body that the maid clean it up like nothings happen.

"Bath her, she looks trash tsk"

The couple said and turned away and get out of the the room. The maid harshly pulled Zoe arms and put him in the bathroom and lock it.

"Hahaha serves you right"

Zoe still remain shocked and look at the mirror. She is traumatized by what she witness. For a 3 year old kid witness the kind of a scene is truly traumatic.

Zoe begin shaking her body as she want to scream but there's no voice coming out from her mouth. Her other eyes turning bloodshot until it became bloody red.

"Zoe, Zoe, Zoe"

The girl in the mirror that looks like her except for the bloody red eyes appeared on her sight that make her came back to her senses.

"Who are you?"

"Call me saphira, your other self"

"Other self?"

"Yes, haysss why are you so weak"

Zoe bow her head in sadness as she heard the word weak. Her parents always scolding her for being weak.