C 10 (Edited)

General Miles POV:

I open my eyes when I felt a heavy thing on my stomach so I look down, only to see an expose legs at Isang kamay na nakahawak saaking dibdib.

Tsk this girl is a freaking living temptation, Hindi ko Talaga mapigilang Ang aking sarili sa babaeng to.

I look at her face, she has this innocent face na akalain mong innocente at Hindi man lang makapatay ni insecto, but this girl beside me is death itself.

I saw what she did in the forest that day, I killed tons cyclops when they trying to get on my way.

Flashback

Agad kung sinaksak ang Isang Cyclops, it's the only one cyclops left, tsk it's wasting my time, I was about to leave when I heard a voice of a girl. At first I thought she's lost but what shock me is that she started to disect the cyclops and cut it's body into pieces and only using ordinary weapon.

I was about to confront her Nang biglang siyang sumigaw.

"Oh my crap, I remember those creepy creatures right there, its a cyclops"

"I am not on earth"

She look quite shock but at the same time calm na parang wala siyang pAke dahil Wala Siya sa kanyang Lugar. her blue eyes change it color pero masyadong mabilis for me to distinguish what color is that. Nalito Rin Ako dahil sa sinabi Niya, Earth?

I remember someone also said that she came from earth but no one actually believe her. It was the MaClandain missing daughter.

End of flashbacks

I saw also how she manage to kill those rebellions with just a normal use of strength na Hindi man lang gumamit ng Mana.

After I came back from my mission that day dala Parin Ang kaisipan kung sino Ang babae yun. Later did I know she's in the Bronze Chain. I ask Hiyami about her and he said she manage to defeat Franzine. Franzine is a strong opponent I was once duel with her, Ang masasabi ko masasabayan Niya Ang aking galaw, but she is quite reckless that time at inunan Ang emosyon that makes her moves predictable, at nagawa ko siyang talunin.

But according to Hiyami statement this girl beside me battle with Franzine on the exam and manage to wounded Franzine, na Hindi ko magawa gawa Kay Franzine noon.

Hindi ko na Siya inantay pa magising at agad bumangon Mula sa higaan. Lumabas Ako sa kwarto ni Zoe Ng makita ko si Cassandra sa harap Ng aking pintuan, she look at me with a big eyes at sumilip saaking likuran, and there she saw Zoe with her panties kaya agad kung sinarado ito.

"What are you doing here"

I said as I mess my hair and lend on the door.

"W-why are you with her? Inakit ka ba Niya ha? Did she use her body para---

"Shut up, what happen to the both of us, is not your business Cassandra"

Pinutol ko kaagad ang kanyang sinabi dahil Wala Naman yung katuturan it's actually quite the opposite. I am the one who use my body for her to notice--tsk I must be crazy.

Agad akong pumasok saaking kwarto at iniwan si Cassandra doon, what a brat.

Her POV:

Napamulat ako Ng aking mata na ako Nalang mag Isa.

Maybe he leave as soon as I fall asleep, tsk that jerk, how dare he manage to break in to the walls I built.

Agad akong bumangon Mula sa pagkahiga Ng makita ko Naka panty lang Ako. Agad rumihestro saakin Ang pagkapula Ng maalala ko Ang nangyari kagabi. Damn kailangan ko na mag asikaso. Agad akong naligo at nagbihis. I wore a loose shirt and a leggings at sinuot ang Cape. Nagmumukha akong kulto dahil sa Kapa na ito.