Ending

After awhile villagers started coming back to the village. I was leaning against Po, both of us breathing heavily. Suddenly we heard cheering. Po turns to see all the villagers clapping for us. Suddenly villagers come and try to pick us up but I dodge them. They tried picking Po up but failed. Dad then came running up.

"Those are my kids! Those lovely Kung fu Warriors are my kids!" Dad said excited. He then ran and squeezed me and Po into a hug.

"Ow! Ow! Dad! Your hurting my wing." I said. He let go.

"Sorry. I'm just so proud of you both." Dad said. I pulled him into a hug making sure not to squish my wing. I then sensed the furious five standing in front of us. I smiled at them and sensed them smiling back. Then everyone saluted us.

"Master Shifu!" Po said then ran off towards the palace. I laughed at him. I then felt someone walk up to me and hug me. I smiled and hugged back.

"I thought you said you'd be careful." Crane said pulling out of the hug. I laughed.

"I was careful......Sort of." I said. He chuckled. He then grabbed some cloth and tied my wing up in a splint. "Thanks Crane." I smiled. I sensed he smiled back. I then went to his side and lightly lent on him. I heard several awe's and I chuckled. "Want to get something to eat?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. We then walked to my dads restaurant.