Truth Revealed

We soon arrived in Gongmen Jail to take refugee.

"Oh, you! What did you do? It's chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?" Ox said glaring at us. I sensed everyone staring at me and Po. I huffed and walked away and leaned amazing a random door away from everyone.

"Guys, come on. Give me a little credit. I meant for him to get away because, uh... it was a trick. It was a plot. I was thinking...I'll figure out his plot more." Po said nervously.

"That makes no sense." Mantis commented.

"What do you mean? Sure it does." Po tried to convince them but was failing.

"Po, Hana, the truth." Tigress demanded. I looked away from everyone. "You guys had Shen. What happened?" Tigress continued.

"What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about. I....yeah... Ok, he caught me off guard." Po lied.

"The truth." Tigress demanded. Po didn't say anything and I hesitated to say something. "Fine. They will keep you two far from danger." Tigress said standing up.

"Real far." Croc agreed.

"What?" Po asked confused.

"You two are staying here." Tigress said then started walking away.

"W...wait! I have to ba....." Po was cut off when Tigress quickly turned around.

"You're staying here!" Tigress ordered.

"I'm going. And you can't stop me." Po argued. He and Tigress then fought it out for a few minutes but Tigress wouldn't let Po go. Their little battle ended with Po being slide towards Croc and Ox's cell.

"Stay down." Viper urged Po.

"I have to get to him." Po said.

"Then tell me why!" Tigress demanded.

"He was there! OK? The peacock was there the last time I saw my parents. He knows what happened. Where I came from. Who I am. Look I'm going. I have to know. The hardcore can't understand." Po said and walked towards Tigress. Tigress then launched at Po but gave him a hug instead.

"The hardcore do understand." Tigress said. I could sense everyone's mouths had dropped. They separated and Tigress turned to me. "Hana. Explanation. Now." Tigress said firmly. I shook my head.

"I can't." I stammered.

"Why not?!" Tigress fired back.

"Because everyone will hate me! I will lose the only family and friends I've ever had!" I yelled.

"No you won't!" Tigress yelled back.

"Yes I will!" I yelled.

"Just tell us why!" Tigress yelled. We kept yelling back and forth until I snapped.

"LORD SHEN IS MY FATHER!" I yelled. I then went wide eyed and looked away from everyone.

"What?" Tigress gasped. I wrapped my wings around myself for comfort.

"Lord Shen is my father." I repeated. I then took a deep breath. "My mother and him had grown up together and a few years after they got together they had me. I was around 2 or 3 when the soothsayer explained that Shen was one day going to be stopped by a Warrior of black and white and a female Crane." I explained. "My mother had eavesdropped on Shen and found out his plan to kill all the female cranes and someone else but she didn't hear that part. Out of fear she took me and ran away. We were running through the forest when we were attacked by Shen and his wolves. My mother had hid me in the snow and told me to stay quiet. She went to run away but was found by Shen." I stopped to wiped my eyes and take a deep breath. I then continued. "I watched in horror as Shen killed my mother. His lover! I thought they had left so I crawled out of the snow and went to run away but I was found by Shen. He went to strike me but I dodged and he ended up slicing across my eyes blinding me. I had fallen off the cliff rolling in the snow. I had somehow ended up in a cabbage crate and was carried with a baby panda to a village. That's when I had met Po and we met our father. Then we grew up and here we are." I finished and wiped the tears that poured from my eyes. No one said anything and I sighed. "I knew y'all would hate me." I said then flew out the door and away from Gongmen Jail.

~~~
I was flying above the clouds around the city when I sensed Po and the five were in trouble. I quickly turn around and head towards them. When I get there I click my beak and see that the five are being surrounded by wolves and Po is fighting Shen. Suddenly Shen uncovers a weapon and aims it at Po. I quickly dove down, breaking through the roof.

"NO!" I yell and I jump in between Po and a metal lid. Then the weapon fired and we were hit out of the building and into the river.

"PO!"

"HANA!" Those words were the last things I heard before I was surrounded in darkness.