Gongmen City

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Mantis asked as he walked out with the others.

"Nothing. Nothing." Po said nervously.

"Po's having daddy issues." Viper said.

"I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad. Maybe it's because mom ate his head before I was born. I don't know." Mantis said. I shook my head at him.

"Mantis, this isn't about you. Po is the one freaking out and Hana is the one in pain." Viper said. I froze in place. Everyone looked at me.

"I'm not in pain." I denied. Viper shook her head.

"I can tell you have a lot of emotions swarming inside you, Hana. Anger, sadness, love, humor, and most of all fear." Viper said. I glared at her.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said and turned away from everyone. Viper sighed but continued.

"You've been like this ever since the bandit attack. What's wrong?" She asked. I growled.

"Nothings wrong. Now leave me alone." I said then flew ahead of the boat. We came around a turn and saw Gongmen City. After a few minutes I flew back to the ship and avoided eye contact with everyone.

~~~
After we arrived we snuck onto a roof. We were all staring out at the city. Well they were, I was just sitting and being lost in my thoughts.

"That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city." Tigress said.

"Great. We'll March into the tower and proclaim, 'We are the Dragon Warriors and the Furious Five, and we are here to bring you to justice!'" Po said then went to jump off the roof. Mantis grabbed his foot and brought him back over. I then pinned him to the roof with my claw on his throat.

"We can't do that Po. He'll kill us." I growled. I then realized what I did and said and got off of Po. "Sorry." I said then turned away from them.

"Are you ok? You sound like you know Lord Shen." Crane asked worried. I sighed and nodded.

"I'm not saying anything except that he'll kill us without second thought. We can't get caught or we'll be dead within 2 seconds." I warned.

"Hey, isn't that the guy who tried to hammer Po but ended up hitting Hana?" Crane asked. I could sense he and the others were staring at a certain place. Probably the wolf.

"I do not like that guy." Po said.

"We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves." Tigris explained.

"Got it. Stealth mode." Po said. We then started sneaking along the roofs while Po jumped down and tried but failed at sneaking by buildings.

"Where's Po?" Tigris asks as we hide on top of a roof.

"How can we lose a guy that big?" Mantis asked confused. I shook my head.

"He's in that giant dragon costume." I said pointing at said things. Po kept bumping into things and ended up catching a cart on fire. We then sneakily snuck into the costume.

"Hey, Po." Monkey said but ended up getting hit in the face by Po.

"What? Sorry." Po apologized. I chuckled at Monkey while he rubbed his face.

"So that was stealth mode, huh?" Crane asked.

"To be honest, not one of my stronger modes." We continued walking until we saw a wolf threatening a sheep because they didn't cook their rice. I rolled my eyes.

"Po, do something." Crane demanded.

"How am I supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught? Wait, I have a better idea." Po said. He then tapped the wolf on his shoulder. "Hey." Po got his attention. The wolf turned around.