Ending

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I had a lot of school work to catch up on and I had some writers block. I couldn't find the energy or interest to continue the story. The chapters for the rest of the movie are dedicated to @Starlight_Everest and @IsabelAndres1 because they wanted the story to continue. Lots of love to y'all and everyone who reads this book. Also there's another important A/N at the end of this chapter.)

I woke up with a groan. I blinked my eyes open and after I clicked my beak realized I was in some burned down house. I struggled to my feet and noticed that my left wing was wrapped and splinted. I had bandages going around my chest that led to my wing. I walked outside and sensed Po and the Soothsayer talking. I quietly walked towards them.

"Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. Who you choose to be. So, who are you, panda?" The soothsayer asked. I put my non-bandaged wing on her shoulder and smiled at her causing her to smile back. Po slowly stood up and had a determined look on his face.

"I am Po. And I'm gonna need a hat." Po then turned around and saw me. He quickly engulfed me in a hug and I hugged back. "I thought you had died." He sobbed.

"Po, it'll take more than a little cannon fire to kill me." I said but winced when I moved my wing. I sensed he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Come on. Let's get your hat and go save China." I said and ran off with him following.

~~~~~~
Me and Po were standing on top of a building staring at Shen's massive fleet of ships.

"Shen! A panda and a Crane stand between you and your destiny! Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice! Your reign of terror comes to an end. And now, free the Five!" Po yelled at Shen but I could tell no one heard him.

"Po. They can't hear you. Your to far away." I deadpanned. He chuckled nervously.

"Disc of Destruction!" He then threw his hat but instead of it hitting the chains and freeing the Five it just slowly glided down. Shen's cannons then started aiming at us ready to fire. Me and Po then jumped down from the building dodging the aim of the cannons. Everywhere we moved they would follow but couldn't fire because they couldn't stay on target. This gave me an idea.

"Po! The cannons!" He nodded at me understanding what I meant. Me and Po then jumped in between two cannons and jumped out of the way before they fired causing them to hit each other. Me and Po then fought our way to the Five. Po threw an axe towards them and monkey caught it with his tail and cut the chains freeing themselves. They then joined us on deck.

"Impressive, Dragon Warriors. What's the plan?" Tigris complimented.

"Step one: free the Five." Po replied.

"What's step two?" Viper asked as we fought wolves while making conversation.

"Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far." Po said causing me to glare at him.

"Po!" Me and Tigris yelled at him.

"Uh, stop Shen before he gets to the harbor." He said then we started fighting our way towards Shen. At some point during the battle Masters Ox and Croc showed up along with Master Shifu.

"Quickly. Use their boats to block the way." Shifu ordered and we did as told, flipping boats and making them crash into each other.

"Wings of Justice! Ka-kaaa!" I heard Crane say and a gust of wind blew two ships into each other, making a bigger pile up.

"Told you you made that sound!" I yelled at him. He smiled sheepishly and we continued fighting. We then had jumped off a boat towards wolves.

"I love you guys!" Po yelled and we started defeating the wolves left and right while we made our way towards Shen's big boat. We made it in front of Shen's boat but he fired his big cannon. Before it hit me and Po, Tigris and Crane had shoved us out of the way but everyone was still hit and we were blown into the harbor. We all had landed on drifting plank wood. I clicked my beak and looked around and saw Crane on a big pile with Masters Ox and Croc.