Lord Shen

When we reached the top Po was harshly thrown off of the gorilla that carried him up the stairs. Me and the five walked around Po.

"Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. Ok. I threw up a little bit on the third floor. Someone might want to clean that up. I'd there some sort of evil janitor or something?" Po rambled. I clicked my beak and looked around. I then spotted Shen and I growled at him.

"Greetings, panda and mare. We meet at...." Shen was cut off by Po.

"Hey, how you doing?" Po asked not paying attention. I could sense how confused Shen was.

"Hey." He said hesitantly. Then a goat walked up to me and Po.

"You've grown up bigger than I thought." The goat said poking Po. She then turned to me. "And you look just like your mother." She smiled at me. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but please step aside, sir." Po said. I rolled my eyes.

"That's a lady." Viper whispered to Po.

"Oh! Sorry. The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading. False advertising." Po rambled.

"Enough of this nonsense! Bring the prisoners to me." Shen said frustrated. We walked towards him.

"Excuse me ma'am. Get ready guys." Po muttered to us. "Keep your eyes peeled for the....weapon!" Po then ran at a little version of the weapon and broke it. "We did it! I just Kung fu-ed it! Did you guys see that? I was all like....waaaargh!" Po then stood talking as he sees the actual weapon sitting where the throne would be. The rest of us were thrown right beside Po.

"Do you actually believe this is one of the Warriors destined to defeat me?" Shen laughed.

"I do not. I KNOW he is." The goat said.

"Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge and he comes to me on his knees." Shen laughed.

"What? A lifetime? Whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not have a lifetime. We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago, and we came to avenge him!" Po explained.

"You've come to avenge nothing else?" The goat asked curiously. I knew what that were trying to find out.

"Well,yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole. I'm gonna want those back." Po continued.

"Nothing else?" The goat asked.

"You probably did some other evil stuff along the way, I don't know. What else did you do?" Po asked now confused.

"You don't know?" The goat asked in disbelief.

"Know what?" Po asked lost. Shen then started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"The very thing that you clearly do not know!" Shen laughed at Po.

"OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans? First we come in and the weapon is tiny. Surprise, it's big. Then the lady over here, I think it's a guy. Cause he's got....." Po stopped talking as Shen put one of his knifes in front of Pos face.

"The only reason you are still alive is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing." Shen informed.

"Well, thank you. But I find your evilness extremely annoying." Po fired back.

"Who do you think you are, panda?" Shen asked.

"Who do you think I am, peacock?" Po replied. Then both of them started laughing.

"Take aim." Shen ordered. Then the cannon was aimed at us. Shen then looked like he remembered something. "Wait. Where's the other Dragon Warrior? There's supposed to be two." Shen asked. I stepped in front of the others defensively.

"Here." I said glaring at him. Shen then looked at me and thought something was funny because he started laughing again.

"So one Dragon Warrior is a fat panda, and the other is a blind Crane. How did y'all ever become the Dragon Warriors?" He laughed. I ran at him but was held back as 2 wolves grabbed my arms. "I'm staring to feel bad for your families." Shen laughed at us. I growled at him. He turned around and starting walking towards the cannon.

"Takane!" I yelled. Shen froze in his spot. He then slowly turned towards me.

"Where did you learn that name?" Shen asked staring at me. I tried walking to him but the wolves held me back.

"She was my mother." I growled out. His eyes widened in realization.

"Tha-that's impossible!" Shen stuttered out. I was fighting against the wolves that held me.

"You know it's not. You never did find the child that night, did you?" I glared at him. The room was full of tension.

"I knew you looked familiar. Your a spitting image of her." Shen growled out. He then turned towards the cannon. "Fire!" Shen demanded. I was harshly thrown in front of Po. But the cannon never fired. "Well, light the thing!" Shen yelled at boss wolf. Boss wolf kept relighting the thing but it kept going out. Then Mantis kicked boss wolf and caught the lighter.

"Fear the big!" He yelled. Viper then undid Tigress's cuffs and Tigress undid ours. As soon as my cuffs were off and flew at Shen and tackled him to the floor with my claws pinning his neck to the ground. Tigress kicked the weapon in the air and Mantis push it down the center of the stairs case making it break at the bottom. Po then came running over but Shen shoved me off of him and opened his huge tail feathers. I sensed Po freeze in shock.

"You...you were there." Po stammered.

"Yes. Yes, I was." Shen said then flew out the window. The five, me and Po ran over the open doors where Shen flew away.

"You just let Shen get away." Tigress said.

"At least we destroyed the weapon." Mantis said. Suddenly more weapons were fired at us. "Oh, no, he's got way more." Mantis said. Then we were hit with cannon ball type things. I hit a pillar and fell to the floor.

"My wing!" I heard Crane say. I rushed over to him and held his hurt wing.

"Po!" Tigris yelled. I sensed Po had fallen through a hole and Viper caught him.

"Help me up!" Viper strained.

"No. Get him down." Tigress demanded. "Use the ropes." Viper then let go of Po. Tigress picked up Crane and we jumped through the hole and safely landed on the ground. "Po, come on. We need you to focus!" Tigress said. We then ran to the exit but it got blocked off.

"We're trapped!" Po yelled. I then tired sensing for a way out and found a hole.

"This way!" I said and lead them towards the hole. As soon as we burst through the hole we had flaming arrows flying at us.

"Get back!" Tigress said and she started blocking all the arrows that came close to us. She ran back to us. "The only way out is up!" She said then grabbed Po and started flipping him up towards the very top. "To the top!" Tigress yelled. We kept running up while the building was falling. When we got all the way to the top of the tower we jumped off before it crashed and we safely landed on a roof and disappeared into the streets.