Flirting

✨ Fluff ✨

( Kaidou's P.O.V )
"Rock, Paper Scissor!" "AW MAN!" I lost again to nendou. This was the 5th round, but I just can't seem to beat him. "C'mon dude, you already lost to a bet, and 5 rounds of rock, paper, scissors. " Nendou our said. "But I don't want to do the bet thing." Me and nendou made a bet, if we get a date before the school week is over, and apparently, I lost to that. The loser gets to do the winner's homework for a whole month. But nendou decided to change that and into 'Flirt with your crush.' Well my crush is Aren, and Im to embarrassed to even look at him without zoning out into his eyes. " But I didn't want to do that, I'd get too embarrassed and wouldn't know what to say!" I complained. "C'mon, why not. Its not that hard. Besides I'm pretty sure your crush, Aka Aren, likes you either way." "WHAT!" I screamed. How does he know that. "M-my crush i-isn't A-Aren." I tried to act like he wasn't my crush. Luckily he wasn't here. "What do you mean dude, it's so obvious." He said ever so confidently. "Okay maybe it is him, but was it THAT obvious?" I asked. "Yea. I'm pretty sure he likes you too, he always seemed to rant about you whenever we hangout." I was so surprised by that, I didn't think Aren would be into guys. But for-some reason, that gave me hope and courage to do the bet. "Finee. But if it doesn't work out, Imma blame it on you and Imma need help with what I'm going to say" he said yes, like I hoped he would. The bell rung which means class starts again. Luckily my next class was right next door to this class so I could just walk there. As I walked out and into the class, I saw Aren sitting down with a book. He looked up at me and smiled "Hiii!" He said. I answered with the same thing and got to my desk. 'God, his smile is so cute' I thought, while my face was red.
(Time skip: 3:27 pm)
School was almost over. Finally. All I thought was ways to flirt with Aren. I decided to invite him over to my house.
After the bell rung I decided to meet up with Saiki, Nendou, and Aren after school to go eat some ramen. When we reach the entrance, we all got in a table for 4. I sat with Aren and Nendou with Saiki.
After we finished, we decided to go home. Saiki and Nendou walked home together leaving me and Aren alone.

(Aren's P.O.V)
After we got ramen, me and Kaidou walked home together. Nendou and Saiki walked off together. There was silence, but it wasn't awkward or anything, it was comfortable. I wanted to say something, but I can't stand looking at kaidou face to face. You see, I like kaidou. A lot. I don't know for how long but it wasn't that long, ever seen that I tried coming up with ways confess. I told nendou about it, but he didn't help much. All he said was "Dude, no matter what way you confess, I'm pretty sure kaidou likes you." I'm still pretty shook about that. I don't think kaidou likes me. I am so tired, I wanna go home. But then I heard kaidou say, "Hey do you want to go to my house?" I was shocked, I said yes as normal as possible, but inside I was screaming of happiness. I've gone to kaidou house multiple times but never alone with him. I thought, 'This is my perfect chance to confess.'
(Small Time Skip)
(At Kaidou's house)

(Kaidou's P.O.V)
So I managed to get through the first process, now for the second one. I came up with a plan, if he confesses that he likes me, it's a win win, but if he doesn't, I'lol say that it was a dare. Perfect Plan Kaidou 😍. I'm so smart. We got inside and took of our sweaters and shoes and went to my room. "You can drop your backpack anywhere you want" I said. He gladly did, he dropped it near the door. He sat on my bed. "What do you want to do now?" He asked, "We should take off our school uniforms." I answered, their were somewhat uncomfortable. Luckily, he brought extra clothes. I let him change in my room and me in the bathroom. After I finished, i stared and the mirror, trying to figure out what to say or do next. I left the bathroom and into my room. I saw Aren sitting on my bed, "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, I said sure. We choose on a comedy movie. During the movie, I got some snacks for us. I saw Aren's hand reaching for the popcorn so I decided to hold his and my hands together. I did and he looked at me shocked "Hehe, your hands are really warm," I said trying to control the blush that was gonna appear. "H-huh?! Wha-at," he stuttered, with a red face. How cute. After that I pinned him to the wall, "You know, you always looked cute," I said.

(Aren's P.O.V)
Me and kaidou decided to watch a movie, a comedy one. A little into the movie, he went to get snacks, and one of them was popcorn. I was reaching the popcorn, and I felt a hand go through mine. I looked at it was kaidou. He intertwined our hands together and said "Hehe, your hands are really warm." I got super flustered. "H-huh?! Wha-at-?" was all I managed to say. After that he pinned me to his wall. "You know, you always looked cute." I got really flustered. Im pretty sure he was trying to flirt, but failed. It made me want to laugh but not infront of him. Im not sure what I am supposed to do, but my first instinct was to kiss him. Which I gladly did. Im pretty sure he accepted, he didnt push me or anything, in fact, he put his arms over my neck. After a few seconds, we broke apart for air. "Aww, whats wrong. Cat got your tongue," i said, which made his face get red. I laughed at the cuteness. "S-shut up-" he said looking annoyed. I laughed even more, I couldn't take him so seriously. "Haha! C'm on, you know you love me" i said, trying to make it as a joke. "Yes, Yes i do love you." He said. I smiled now knowing that my crush likes me back. I intertwined our hands together. I laid next to him. "I love you." I said.

"Love you too." He answered.