Thunder Storms

(Kaido's Pov )

I was laying in my couch watching movies. There was thunder going on outside and I dont like. I never liked thunder storms, they always scared me as a child. I was wrapped in my comfort blanket and some snacks. I jumped when I heard a thunder. 'Oh god, why do they do that unexpectedly' I thought as I went tho the kitchen for a glass of water. After I checked the time '8:34' "Hm, maybe I should ask Aren if he wants to come over. But its rainy pretty hard, so I wont expect it if he didn't came." Anyways I went to grab my phone as I jumped due to another thunder. I opened the messages and texted Aren 'Hey!! Wanna come over ^^ even tho its rainy pretty hard." I send and waited patiently.  After a few minutes, he responded with a 'Sure.' I smiled happily and continued to wait, and just watched a Disney movie. For some reason, I was so busy watching the movie that I didn't realize that Aren was already here. I got up and opened the door. "Haiiiiiiii!!" I exclaimed happily. "Hey," he greeted while ruffling my hair. He got changed into comfortable clothes, since he leaves his clothes here. We decided to cuddle and watch movies on the couch. But mostly ended up with him comforting me with every thunder. Eventually I did calm down. Soon enough I was tired. "I love you," was the last thing I said before I fell asleep. Im not sure if he heard me or said it back.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SINCE CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER BUT HAPPY NEW YEARS AND VALENTINES DAY 💗
Sorry this is reallly short 😭 I couldn't think of anything else. I hope to finish a new chapter by Valentines day. Maybe it'll be angst 😻