Party favors(smut)

(smut warning) They're in college

(Arens p.o.v)

I was heading to some random party that I was invited to to go have a couple of drinks and maybe find someone to snooze around with since I haven't active in a while. When I arrived it was around ten thirty so everyone was either tipsy or drunk except one person who stood out from the rest of the loud drunk crowd. He looked like he didn't want to be here, he actually looked really uncomfortable so I decided to walk up to him and make some small talk.

(Kaidou p.o.v)

I cant believe freaking Nendou dragged me out here to this dumb ass party! I didn't even want to come out tonight but of course "I needed to have some fun!" uh I hate this, all I see in this crap house hold, is drunk horny adults acing like teens, I stood against the wall drinking a alcoholic beverage of some kind feeling a bit tipsy and that when some guy with purple hair walked in front of me and asked me my name "its Kaidou" I replied he than continued to ask "hey, you wanna leave you obviously seem uncomfortable and this party sucks" he was very attractive and looked to be around my age so I went outside with him and found that he had a motorcycle. I started having butterflies in my stomach from never actually being on one but he reoccurred me that ill be just fine.

( no one p.o.v)

Aren offered Kaidou to take him to Arens apartment and he thought ,why not, since he wasn't in all the right mindset from being a bit tipsy. When Aren unlocked the front door Kaidou started to feel really hot and started to moan annoyingly to Aren to help him take off his clothes Aren didn't want to do anything stupid but Kaidou was being so provocative to him and he looked to flustered and attractive. Plus Aren has been really pent up since all of his studies been stopping him from getting off. Aren then proceeded to take of Kaidous black hoodie and his over-sized graphic t of some horror movie.

(Kaidou p.o.v)

I started to feel really hot and dizzy but I couldn't control my body so I asked Aren to help take off my clothes and after taking off my t-shirt he rubbed my waist pushing me against the wall caressing my nipples, I wasn't able to control my moans from slipping out my mouth I felt very hot, he then placed his tongue on one of them and licked it. I moaned in pleasure not even noticing that one of his hands started to lower down to my ripped jeans. He then took his mouth off my chest to say "wanna move this to bed" I nodded quickly feeling very flustered,he smirk "cute". He pulled me to his bedroom and pushed me onto his bed I squirmed in anticipation, feeling all hot and horny. Aren then went onto the bed and pressed his knee against my throbbing erection "wow,look how hard you are does my sweet boy want something more" I nodded, he grabbed my waist roughly probably leaving marks"words please" he said in a raspy voice. "please, I want more, I want this-" I then groped his large erection through his pants hearing a low groan come from his mouth. He pinned my arms over my head and pressed his rough hot tongue against mine and continued to leave several marks on my neck, chest, and finally to my waist were he stopped to look up at me for consent, i gave him the look that said yes. Aren stared to unbuckle my belt and finally take my pants off, "Your thighs are so thick and pretty" he than bit one side and made many marks leading to my crotch.  He pulled off my boxers letting my extremely hard erection free, I shuddered as the cool breeze hit it "look how wet you've become baby boy" I blushed and covered my face "Don't cover that pretty face unless you want to be punished" I nodded no. He then grabbed my erection and started to stroke it fast, I moaned loudly my waist arching into the air he continued for a little longer before completely stopping. I tried to ask him why'd he stop, but before I could he turned me around on my stomach and pushed his tongue inside of me. I screamed in pleasure as never feeling this sensation before. Aren started to thrust his tongue in and out of me. It wasn't enough, I wanted more, with all the strength I had left in my voice I moaned out " I want you big dick inside me, pls, hurry" I saw the smirk on Arens face intensify over my shoulder and in that moment he turned me around and fucked me senselessly. I was a hot moaning mess I felt very close. "ARen, Im CLOSE!" "Me too!". We both came at the same time, my back arched in the air, and Aren cumming deep inside me.

(no ones p.o.v)

 They both slept peacefully after that fun show, and both were deeply in love with each other by now and after ALLL that they lived a nice kinky peaceful life. Oh and Nendou died in the party by a mega dildo. lol.

THERE WE GO A SMUT NOW BE HAPPY.

-XD rawr