B-Day Surprise (smut)

(Kaidou and Aren are in there twenty's and are both dating)

I was dying while making this smut chapter

(Kaidou)

   It was September 2nd, I have been planning this day for a while, this day was Aren Kuboyasus birthday. My boyfriend's birthday. I've been collecting and um "researching" about different kinks, I've even went to point were I was going through his browser history from high school to find out what hes into. Turns out hes into darker dressing kinda Gothic and CATS he LOOOVES CATS. So, I went crazy on online shopping and ended up getting skull tights a red fitted mini skirt and a over sized black ghost face shirt. Then finally the last touches, the cat ears and tail. I spent almost 30 minutes trying to figure out the tail part and realized it had to go inside me, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME that something like this is going inside me. I then grabbed some random lube I found under our bed and tried to thrust it in quickly, it was a small size but still felt very pleasurable.when it was fully in I noticed the large indent through my tight skirt, oh well I guess we just gotta wait till he comes home from his job.

(Aren)

   I'm so tired, I had a long day at work even though today supposed to be the best day of the year. But even after that I'm always in a better mood after seeing Kaidou, I reach for my keys out of my pocket and unlock the front door and call out for Kaidou. "hey baby, you here!" I walked to our bedroom to change and when I open the door I see Kaidou in a very teasing outfit with cat ear and a tail, "Welcome home master~" he teased while lifting up the over sized t-shirt showing his very hard erection through the tight latex skirt. I took of my shirt and stepped towards Kaidou, something felt a bit off about him though, I put my knee on the bed facing Kaidou and grabbed his ass he moaned loudly "Mmmm~". Oh, the tail, its in his ass. "I didn't know my kitten was into this" I slightly pulled the light blue tail "MM~ Master pls~" hes looks so flustered and hot. I slid his shirt off and teased one of his nipples I pressed my mouth against his and teased his tongue with mine, his teary eyes were closed tight, dam hes perfect.

(3rd POV)

  Aren continued to tease Kaidou with his tongue, Kaidou futtered his teary eyes being under so much pleasure "please.. more~" Kaidou whispered "what was that kitten" Aren said looking into his blurred eyes " put it in me please~". Aren then Roughly pulled out the tail earning a loud moan from Kaidou, Aren right then stuck two fingers inside of him "your so loose kitten you must really want it hm"  Kaidou nodded not being able to say anything. 

(Aren)

  I want to put it in him so badly but he looks so pretty when being teased. I take my fingers out of him making him shiver, he whined wanting more opening his legs . God hes so pretty. I pushed my tip inside of him his nails digging into my back "HMM" Kaidou moaned, his nailed scratched my back as I pushed more in " Ima start moving ok" he nods while biting his lip. I start to thrust into him his moans matching my movement "I'm ah close~" Kaidou moans "I'm close too" my thrust start to turn sloppy and Kaidous moan start to become irregular I do my last thrust cuming inside of him his nails making my back bleed, his cum on both our chest.

(3rd POV)

  They both lay on the bed gasping "that was the best birthday present I've ever had" "Only for you" Kaidou reply's kissing him on his chest.

 WELP THATS ALL FOLKS -Rodrick