Teasing~ (smut)

-College Apart-mates (share same apartment)

(Aren Pov)

  I lay'd bored in my bed Kaidou being in the living room on the couch, we've been living together for a while now and I've started to notice his cute habits like when he pretends he has powers while looking into the mirror or when he wears those crop tops and thin shorts around the apartment not caring that I'm around or looking. God just thinking about him makes me want to kiss him and caress him and have him riding me... Uh now I'm hard god dammit. Ima go and see what he up to and try to fix this hard on.

(Kaidou Pov)

  'Uhh, there's nothing good to watch!' My hand flat on my bare stomach, I was on my back wearing a cropped black hoodie and comfortable shorts while scrolling through YouTube on the TV. I ended up playing the song "Alien blues". While that was playing Aren 'the most hottest boy I've seen in my entire lifetime' walked in, lol. 

(Aren Pov)

 I walked towards Kaidou my dick getting harder from seeing him, he didn't seem to notice it though he was playing with his phone, when I was in front of the couch he was on I plopped my body on his legs. He dropped his phone on his face and looked at me with a blushed face,"what are you doing..." I replied with a groan, my hands slowly crept up his bare chest feeling the slight curves and heat. "Are- HM" I had grabbed his jaw and pulled him to my mouth "This is fun~" Kaidous face was as red as a cherry he had no more words.

(3rd Pov)

 Arens hand rubbed Kaidous waist the other holding his hickey covered neck. The room was filled with moans, Aren had slipped off Kaidous clothing leaving him naked. "Open your mouth..." Kaidou opened willingly letting Aren put them in, his tongue twirled around the rough fingers Aren getting even harder than he already was from this."Ima stick them in now, ok" He teased the entrance of his holes causing Kaidou to shiver and squirm with need before sticking them in, Kaidou moaned louder than ever before, Aren waited a sec before continuing to thrust his finger in and out of him."You should be ready~"He positioned him self above Kaidou grabbing his waist and kissed him. "Please~ Fuck me already~" he than shoved his length inside of him his back covered with scars from Kaidou they continued at it Aren going deeper with every thrust, getting sloppier the closer they were too cumming, finally Aren did his deepest thrust cumming inside of him.

(Kaidou Pov)

  He was so deep, I could feel his hot cum inside I cant believe we just did that. He pulled out and carried me to the bathroom and placed me in the tub, he turned on the hot water before coming in with me. "that was nice~" I whispered to him my throat still hurting from all the moans, god that's embarrassing. "Ya it was, why didn't we do that sooner" I laughed at that probably cause I was too shy to say anything "Does this make us a thing now?" I asked hoping for a yes. "Ya sure only if you want too, I mean I do like u a lot" we both stared at each other smiling. "Mhm Id like that :)"

END

This Chapter was kinda crap sorry. I've been busy I'M VERY SORRY, IT TAKES TIME AND CREATIVITY TO MAKE SMUT OK