we all go down.

Part 47 (@Vickystories21 ) 

I stayed on the bathroom floor for a while before finally forcing myself to get up and head back to class before they literally murdered me. I walked in an all eyes went on me, I started walking back to my seat when I saw her chatting with Sam.. I could feel my anxiety building up as I took my seat immediately putting my head down not wanting to start anything. It didn't take long for the bell to ring, I waited for Chole to get out the door before I grabbed all my stuff an left. Sam waited for me so once we started walking to my locker I slapped her arm.

Sa- ow! what was that for?

I glared at her until we got to my locker, I opened it grabbing out my books before speaking

D- why were you talking to her?!

Sa- I don't know, she sat down so I just asked her a question about the notes and we started to talk!

I groaned an shut my locker before walking her to her next class than heading to mine which I had upstairs and with no friends lovely.  I took my seat at a lab table when of course you guessed it Chole came in.  I just started to writing on the table as I heard the teacher tell her where she should sit which JUST HAPPENED TO BE NEXT TO ME. the teacher went into explaining what we had to do but I ignored him and just let Chole do all the work. I was spinning my pencil on my fingers when she spoke

Ch- um so Dakota do-

I snapped the pencil with one hand which caused her to stop talking and the teacher to look at me with a questioning look. I just flipped him off an crossed my arms over my stomach already over this whole thing. 

(Mr. Kinnie is the teacher)

K- Ms. Portman, I do not tolerate this type of behavior. leave your issues outside the room when you enter my classroom.

D- can it would ya?

students gave me looks as the teacher stood up from his desk

K- just for that, you just bought yourself a Saturday's detention

D- oh I'm crushed.

K- you just bought yourself another one

D- I'm free the Saturday after that but beyond that I will have to check my calendar 

K- good because it will be filled with Saturday Detention's with me.

(hehe breakfast club reference) I scuffed and rolled my eyes not caring to continue the fight with the old man. finally the last bell rang an I quickly gathered my things an headed straight downstairs to my locker. I grabbed the things I needed an put away the things I didn't before I started to head outside the school. Once I got there though I saw Adam standing by the rail looking at me smiling so I walked over an he gave me a quick kiss before interlocking our hands as we started to walk to my house.

A- how was school?

I looked at him with a "don't ask" look making him chuckle and nod, it doesn't take long to get to my house so we got there pretty quickly. I smirked when I saw Scott's truck in the driveway so I walked right inside with Adam, I looked straight ahead and saw Scott but he was talking to FUCKING CHOLE.

D- what the actually FUCK?!

they looked at me an Scott just smiled as I threw down my bag letting go of Adam's hand

S- what seems to be the issue now Dakota?

D- why is she here?!

S- she came by to drop off something to your mother, be more respectful.