Chapter 2) New Beginnings

Fate POV

Risu: "How do you feel about your new body Fate?" She smiles.

Fate: "It's great! I mean, look at this guy." I grin.

I found another mirror in the coffin and used Aether's memories to figure out how to make it bigger. Looking at said mirror I admired the body a lot of guys would kill for. A bit over six foot, thin but muscular, and a handsome face to boot!

I've been twirling around in front of the mirror admiring my new body for a while now and Risu was observing me with a smile.

She was looking me like I was a kid playing in a park, I was annoyed but understood where she was coming from. I understood this because my ability to read people seem to have increased. Some things just clicks now.

Fate: "Hey, I'm not a kid you know. I'm 2856 years old." I say pouting like a child.

Technically I'm not even an hour into my life but my body was the age, and so are my memories.

Risu: "Yet you still act like one." She smirks.

Fate: "Says the one who cried in my arms like a baby." I fire back.

Risu uses one of her fingers to pull down her eyelid and stuck out her tongue. Very child like indeed.

Ever since she opened up back in the afterlife she's been showing a lot more of her childish side, which I found very cute.

Risu: "Heeeeeey, that hurts." She whines.

I was pinching and pulling her cheek, I couldn't resist, what can I say.

Fate: "Sorry, you're just too cute." I grin.

She blushes and looks down, a clear sign that she was happily embarrassed. I guess gods really are as human as a normal person.

Fate: "I get the feeling you want me to say it again." I say with a smirk.

Risu: "Reading me isn't fair." She pouts and blushes harder

Eh? She knew about my ability?

Risu: "I used •Appraise• remember?"

This time she read my mind, not literally though, I think. She's a god, I'm sure she could if she wanted to.

Risu: "Although you have some strange skills." She adds.

Fate: "Really? Well I guess I'll have a look myself... •Appraise•."

I use it on myself and all of my stats appear in my eyes, it was a very very long list.

None of the job names or maxed out levels surprised me since I already knew about them all. Aether's memories told me everything I needed to know about what jobs and skills did what.

To sum it up, in Aether's 2856 years of existence, he's maxed very many jobs and mastered each and everyone.

From Chef to butler to assassin and everything in between, I knew them all and their skills. I had no need to examine them.

(A/N: I didn't want to write like 1000 jobs, skills, and numbers, too much work. Teehee~)

Although there were some that weren't there before my reincarnation that I thought were interesting.

(A/N: But I will write some!)

First was the skill name and the description beneath it.

•Celestial soul• lvl: ???
"After absorbing enough celestial energy your soul became equal to that of a god's. You no longer abide to mortal laws. You no longer require food and water, your body will remain forever pure, your mind and heart forever calm, and time means nothing to one who does not age. Your soul will ensure that you will always remain in peak condition."