Stolen Sweetheart ft.Agnima🥀

Agni Rajawat comes across a purse that contains educational certificates belonging to a woman named Garima. He finds out that this lady lives in Rohtak and mails her stuff back to her, this starts an enduring correspondence through letters.

Even though the couple has never seen each other, there is a mutual attraction. Garima's sister Sushila and brother-in-law Pramod are encouraging to a certain extent. While Pramod suggests she marry  Vikram, a renowned young businessman in his neighbourhood and business-partner, Sushila wants Garima to choose her own life partner.

One day, Garima starts out on her journey to locate and meet Agni without informing him that she is on her way. He is currently living in Mumbai as he has a job contract with his boss Neha there temporarily. Not helping matters is Neha , who is Agni's boss and romantically inclined to him too, but Agni is not. His heart pines for Garima. Due to this reason, he resigns and desperate to make ends meets, starts to drive an auto rickshaw at the behest of Radhey whom he befriended when he respected him as a human when he first arrived in Mumbai and Radhey helped him when he did not have a place of his own.

During the correspondence, a few months back, Garima had gifted Agni a woollen sweater with an image of a bonfire knitted over it signifying his name. When Garima arrives at Mumbai, she looks for Agni's address and workplace hoping she can meet him unaware and surprise him with her presence and see what he is really like. She fails to find Agni and decides to go back because a week had passed and time was running out. She might not get a chance to come and meet him again. Sadly, she reaches the train station to return home.

Unbeknownst, when Garima first arrived in Mumbai and her rickshaw broke down, she had hired Agni's auto and had been traveling with him the whole day. While Agni drops her at the station, someone mistakenly spills juice over Agni's shirt. Agni removes his shirt revealing the woollen sweater beneath. Garima recognises it, calls out his name and both recognise each other and how they had been looking for each other the whole time.

The story ends with Agnima embracing each other while sharing a tight hug❤️

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll be posting one more part today Coz after that I'll be inactive due to my Semester 1 examss!!

Gonna miss you ppl✌🏻🥺

adiós!

Signing Off

~Manasvi🥀