Warmth ft. Agnima🥀

Agni could make out the bustle outside his room. He got out of his room to check. Dharmpal informed him that everyone except Puttu and Garima is going to a distant relative's place and will be back the next evening. Agni smiled, assures Puttnima's safety and moves back to take a dip in his bed. 

He returned late last night due to his night duty. Chachi mockingly asks him if he is a watchman as he returns late frequently he is infuriated which is sensed by Garima. Garima asks Chachi to accompany him once. Agni smiles as Garima supports him.

Garima rushes to her rooms blushes and swirls murmuring that she is in love again but this time she won't take too long to confess. She takes a paper and starts confessing her love.

Dear Agni,

Rome wasn't built in a day nor are feelings. Pata hai jab mai Tumse mili thi tab mujhe pyaar se bahut darr lgta tha, mere liye kisi pe bhi trust krna bohot muskil tha.I was never against love but was against the pain it gives. Aaj samjah aata hai kitni buddhu thi main.Samay ne mujhe khoob aazmaaya hai aur maine har mushkil ka saamna kiya hai bahut himmat ke sath. 

College ke second year mein Vikram naam ke ladke se pyaar ho gya. Woh bhi Jagat ka hi aadmi nikla. Jab aap kissi se pyaar karo aur woh suddenly aapko chhod kr chala jaaye to bohot khaali khaali sa mehsoos hota hai. Life bilkul meaningless lagti hain aisa lagta hain sabkuch kichaad ho gya bygod. But life nhi rukti dekho na kuch mahino baad tum aaye meri life ki story main.I feel burdened crippled and maybe even in the strangest way a little bit free knowing that everyone in my life is temporary but you were the permanent one I would like to confess that I love you and I will love you till my last breath.

It was yesterday night when I answered Chachi and looked at you and you were laughing that I realized maybe sometimes things aren't too good to be true maybe sometimes on occasion some things are simply just good. 

I love you Agni aur mai yeh feeling ab apne tak nhi rakh skti hoon.

Garima slowly went downstairs to check Agni while puttu left for a day out with his friends. She sneaked into his room to find a tired Agni laying on his bed. After lots of effort she placed the folded letter under Agni's service revolver as she knew he would definitely carry it with him.

.

.

.

Agni wakes up after an hour and gets to take a cold shower. He returns and gets ready and goes out for the breakfast.

Garima: Na Good Morning Inspector Sahab. Neend puri ho gyi tumhari ?

Agni: Ji Garima Ji. Aaj to bohot aachi neend aayi!

Garima: Theek hai mai tumhare liye brunch laga deti hoon

Agni: Brunch!?

Garima: Na 12:30 baj rhe hain inspector sahab. Brunch hi karoge na Breakfast+Lunch

Agni: chuckles and says Okay Garima ji!!

Garima serves him and sits opposite to him

Garima: Theek to bana haina

Agni: Obviously Garima Ji aapka banaya hua khaana kabhi kharab thodi na hota hain

He had an off today but feels that Garima might be uncomfortable with him as they are all alone. So he decides to leave, he moves towards the mirror to get his revolver and see's the letter.

He picks up and reads it. He kisses the letter.

He rushes to Garima's room and hugs her tightly

He rushes to Garima's room and hugs her tightly. He caresses her hair and pecks a forehead kiss.

After sharing their heart out for the whole day, they have their lunch and he leaves for his bedroom.

.

.

Agni falls down from the bed and gets into a warm shower feeling the warmth of his dream. He gets ready to impress his Garima Ji once again.

On moving out Garima blushes on seeing him, leaving him in a confused state if it was a dream or the reality!?

~Manasvi