Cripple ft. Agnima🥀

Hola!

What if Garima had not confessed her love, having resigned to his fate Agni decided to retreat.Read down to know what happened!

.

.

.

A:Accha to phir Garima Ji mai chalta hoon

Garima becomes restless

Two hours ago

G: Kitni baar kahoon nhi karti main tumse pyaar

A: Theek hai phir main do ghante main jaa rha hoon

G:Hush! bala tali

A(hurted): To ib yeh man bala hai koi na Garima ji aapka yeh gussa yeh nackdapan ye pyaar aapko mubaraak by god dil toot gya.

G(guilty):Sorry mera woh matlab nhi tha.

A: Koi na mai samajh gya bass mood light kr rha tha

Agni stands on the threshold of Ruhail house turns back sees the h ouse and smiles at Garima. He bows to touch Dharmpal's feet. Dharmpal was unhappy to see Agni leaving he wnated to make him his son-in-law but maybe destiny had other plans.

No sooner did Agni start his jeep than Garima ran to her room and started weeping on the bed. She asked Susheela to leave her alone.

Meanwhile our sorry sorry Garima's dramatic Agni stops his jeep in the next gali, covers himself with a shawl comes back and climbs the balcony. 

When he reaches up he sees Garima sobbing with eyes blood red. He rushes to her and couldn't resist hugging her

 He rushes to her and couldn't resist hugging her

Imagine them as Agnima.

A:Kya hua aapko Garima Ji aap ro kyon rhi hai kisi ne kuch kaha aapko? Dharmpal Ji ne Susheela ne? Chatur Chachi ne?

G: Tum mujhe chhod ke kyon chale gaye

A:Aap hi ne toh kaha aap mujhse pyaar nahi krti

G: Krti hoon krti hoon bohot pyaar karti hoon khud se bhi Zyada pyaar krti hoon

Agni while Breaking the hug,kisses her forehead and says I love you Garima Ji and Garima whispers I love you too Agni dev and smiles lightly.

She then hears Dharampal screaming. She jerks only to realise that this was just her illusion she goes down to see what happened.

On going down she gets to know that Agni is no more. He's a martyr, he fought againdt terrorists and lost his life.

The scene shifts to Garima attending Agni's funeral 

Garima meets Agni's Mother and sister.They recognise her as his lady love. 

The time scheduled to Agni's senior burning his pyre while Garima smiles at the Agni standing besides her confessing her love to him.

.

.

.

All Stories do not have an happy ending but this doesn't mean that they aren't worth telling.

.

.

.

.

.

Signing off

Manasvi🥀