Galat fehmi ft.Agnima🥀

Story Plot:Agni tries to convince Garima for Sumod's Marriage

The Scene starts with Agni thinking of Garima and remembering her fight with her last night.  Garima comes on the terrace. She sees him and smiles. He also smiles. He thinks I still remember that time when it was just a dream that you will be mine, I can fight anything, I can't stay without you. Paavni comes to call him for breakfast. He sees Garima gone. He asks her to go. Paavni says Garima will have breakfast. KD says he didn't come on dinner at night. Paavni says I didn't do enquiry. Agni comes for breakfast. KD asks ready for duty. KD asks why did you skip meal. Garima comes home. She says sorry, I was going to come at night, Puttu got hurt and insisted me to come. KD says you should have told someone. Garima says I had messaged Agni by Chanchal's phone. 

Agni messages Garima what all Pramod has done for them but later deletes it thinking she hasn't read it and she will be hurt if she reads the message but she did read the message. He goes to police station. He thinks Garima will not forgive me. Garima visits him. She says we can't forget what Pramod did for us, I really want him to get happiness, when Susheela loves her, its double happiness for me, Susheela and I spoke about it and thought to support him.

Agni meets Pramod. He shares his problem. Pramod asks why did you fight.and suggests him to apologise since he is at fault too.

He comes home. He takes flowers for Garima. He gets Pramod's call. He asks did you do the work. He worries. He calls Garima and asks where are you. Garima says that she is in her house. She says I m here, where I should be. He apologises. She says you asked me to take a break, did I spoil your life. He says no, I was waiting for you last night, I had called you. She says you could have called me out, I would have come, you sent a message to me, you told your decision. He says I didn't wish to hurt you. She asks how did you hurt me, you broke my heart. He says I m coming. She says no. He asks why. She says our relation was based on trust, it seems like.... falling weak, I will come when you trust me. She ends call. She goes. He looks on sadly.

Next Day Agni leaves for a mission. He goes missing for two days.Garima unaware of the fact that he went missing thinks that he is running from the relation he shares with her. She decides to leave signed divorce papers and leave the city.Agni's eyes on returning search for Garima.KD tells him about Garima's decision. He feels betrayed and signs the papers leading to their Divorce💔

The greatest distance between two people is a misunderstanding

Misunderstandings termites ki tarah ek relation ko khokhla kar dete hain.Kya kisi pe shak krna galat hai  hargiz nahi but usse transparently baat naa krna bohot galat hai.

Signing Off

~Manasvi