Chahat ft.Agnima🥀

Note:This is Part contains Mature content

Plot: 2 days after their Marriage AgniMa decided to visit a distant relative where on the way back to home, Agni's jeep breakdowns in the middle of a lonely place. To their aid comes an old lady.Peep in to know more

🥀Garima is still frowned at Agni for hiding the truth

The lady's cottage was welcoming but tiny. She had almost no visitors. It had a pocket sized bed and all the junk of her sweet little home. Agni swiftly said "I need a  shower" and moved into the bathroom with a candle since the room had bulbs which were of no use. Garima nodded and sat on the bed.

 The Bathroom didn't have a door but a cloth curtain for privacy. which didn't contribute much to hide modesty of person inside. In the unsteadily glowing flame of candle, she could strongly make Agni's's well-built body. 

"Aapko fresh nahi hona hain?", Agni asked while drying himself.

"Nahi", she tried replied keeping her face away from the charming macho man.He looked around to find something cosy to cover himself as the bath robe will be too violent to sleep in. He decided to take on a white linen sheet and wrapped it carefully around his waist. 

Garima held her breath when  he climbed on the bed. "yah kamara kachre se kam nahi h hai", he giggled. To lighten the mood se said, "kaun jaanata hai ki ho sakata hai koi khajaana yahaan chhipa ho". 

Garima was not feeling awkward yet kept her back to him while burrowed in the blanket. The coat was small but Agni assured that there's some space between him and Garima.

After a few minutes Garima was almost asleep when she felt something walking on her hand. She opened her eyes only to find a cockroach much to her dismay. She ran to burry herself into Agni's bare chest. Agni was still awake was lost in her beauty. His palm was still on her bare abdomen (As she was wearing a saree). His warm breath cooled her shoulder. 

He then softly pecked a kiss on her shoulder. She didn't stoped him after all she too loved him. His hands cleverly moved over her body, undraping her saree. Some of Garima's bangs were coming on her face Agni takes his hand and moves those hair out of the way and tucks them behind her ear Garima slowly looks up towards Agni's face and Agni's eyes met her's and they both got lost in each other .He wasted no time and captured her soft lips. 

After completely experiencing each other both breaks the kiss.Garima backs off a bit from Agni's face Agni looks at Garima and then kiss her slightly on her lips again and turns her aroundNow Agni is upon Garima. Agni takes his one hands towards Garima's hand and holds it slightly tight and then he takes his other hand and goes to her second hand and holds it too and brings both of the hands over her head and sticks them to the bed and holds them with his one hands and takes his other hands towards her neck and moves her hair aside and start kissing her neck and then slowly goes on the other side of her neck while licking and softly bitting her neck.

Agni slowly touches her waist and takes his hands higher towards her chest and slowly removesher blouse off Agni then backs off and gets down from bed andtakes his t-shirt off too and goes and lays down on bed beside Garima.

Agni slowly goes down towards her chest and kisses it. He then goes further down and then kisses her bellybutton and then takes his hand towards her waist and then slowly takes hersaree shaper off.Garima turns Agni over and gets on him.Garima kisses his neck and starts sucks it slowly.Agni moans Garima's name.

Garima takes her hands towards his linen cloth takes it off a bit down from his waist Garima comes back to Agni's chest and slowly kiss on his chest and licks it a bit while kissing Agni turns Garima over and gets on top of her And takes his pants and his undergarment off Agni then goes towards her stomach and starts kissing all over her stomach Garima moans softly.

 Agni then takes his hand towards her waist and takes her underpants off and slowly puts his bolt into her nut.Garima moans out in pain for some time, slowly that pains turns in pleasure.

.

.

.

The Next Morning Garima wakes up to realise what she has done, but doesn't regret. Agni wakes up and apologises to her for hiding the truth. He is surprised that she instantly forgives him. They go back home and explain about Garima's profession to Komal Devi who accepts her after a lot of efforts.

Signing Off

~Manasvi🥀