Warm fuzzies ft. Agnima🥀

Agni was helplessly roaming around the corridor of the hospital. This is all he could do he was eager to meet his baby but could not bear his Garima Ji shouting in pain. He was cursing himself in frustration couldn't he hold back his emotions, couldn't he control himself if the store was shut he gave Garima pain that day oops night and today too.

After 2 hours of unbearable torment Garima finally calmed down and a cry was heard. 

Agni rushed to see his baby.He was eager to see his daughter. Since the day Garima broke the news of her pregnancy Agni had been announcing that she will give birth to a daughter ,his sixth sense says so, he justified whenever someone questioned his confidence.

Once Garima was discharged Agni took up paternity leave and ran over in the whole house looking after his tiny daughter. She was not handed over to anyone not even Garima except while when she would feed the little one. He would recites poem to his 2 days old daughter, ask her to speak his name, requesting her to call him papa, and do all silly things which made her laugh throughout the day. He adored her tiny hands and face, trying to match her facial features with either him of Garima.Agni found his real jannat in his daughter.

He had prepared a list of names for his Angel Gamya ,Ganavi ,Gorja ,Gargi, Gaatha ,Gauri ,Gauravi , Grishma, Aabha ,Anchal ,Aditi ,Adrishi ,Aakarshan ,Anagha ,Anvi ,Advika ,Anvika ,Amanika ,Ananya and many more....

Irritated by the list of names beginning from A and G she mocked him by asking him to name the baby as either Choti Garima or Choti Agni. Garima prohibited him from thinking names further told him that she has already decided a name and wants no arguments.

Garima gives the oppurtunity of naming the baby to Paavni, she being the bua of the baby. Paavni is teary eyed giving the name Naina to the baby after her late grandmother's name who was very close to both her and Agni.

.

.

.

.

.

Since I was missing my father (he's at work) I wanted to publish something like this Hope you like it🥺

~Signing Off

~Manasvi🥀