Chapter 1

Ariel's Pov

Here I was standing wearing a gown on the aisle. I chuckled inwardly at my fate. I should be the one standing at the bride's place but here I was standing as a bridesmaid. 

If you still haven't got what I am talking about then let me explain. Today is my best friend's wedding and guess what? She is marrying to the Man who became my boyfriend in college just to win a mere bet. Arthur Martin.  

But lily did'nt know that

The irony of the situation.

He was the playboy of the college still I fell for his tricks. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. So wrong. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when Lily said I do. Now nothing can change. She was his while he was hers. 

After everything was over. Suddenly there were gunshots everywhere and then silence. Everyone stood numb for a second before I knew there was shouting, screaming and more gunshots. Some people wearing black entered. 

"Hands above your heads."I heard a deep voice. All the guards scattered and stood in a line as to waiting for there boss to come out. 

The same person spoke again. "Arthur martin you did a grave mistake by betraying me" His voice boomed in the whole place. 

Everything again went silent. Suddenly there was a loud gunshot everything froze in the place it was. 

Everyone saw this as an opportunity and ran for there lives here and there but I didn't know why I couldn't move from my place like my feets were stuck. 

Someone pushed pass by me making me stumble in my heels and fall on the floor. I hissed at the pain. I stood up and started running towards the entrance. I rann and ran untill I felt someone's hand in my hair jerking them backwards harshly.

 I screamed from the pain. My both hands were held behind my back and I felt the person teing my wrists behind my back. I struggled hard but he only pulled my hair more. 

By now I could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck. Tears were flowing uncontrollably from my eyes as I still struggled hard. Suddenly I heard the same dark voice hissing in my ear "Stop struggling amore you are making me hard " Before I could comprehend what he said I felt something hard poking on my lower waist. 

I wasn't naive to not know what it was. But just a mere thought of it was making me struggle more. 

"Please let me go"I whispered in a merely audible voice 

"Now why would I do that amore"He asked amused. He finds this situation amusing

Bloody Moron. 

Rage cursed through me because of it and in no second I shouted "you bloody bastard let me go you pysco. Leave me you idiot. Go to hell asshole." 

There was silence in the atmosphere and the air was thick. 

Suddenly the atmosphere turned dark and cruel. Thats when I noticed my surrounding everyone else has already ran away. Only his people were there who had a face which showed horror. why? 

The answer didn't take long as I was suddenly turned around harshly and-

Slap

He Backhanded me it was so harsh that I fell on the concrete floor with a thud it was more painful because my hands were tied. 

"You bitch" His voice thundered. He held her arm harshly making her stand and started dragging her towards his car. 

Suddenly she  turned a little and bit his shoulder making him loose his grip but he was faster than her and held her shoulder jerking her against him. 

Her back pressed against his hard rock like chest. 

Suddenly she felt a pricking sensation on her neck and dark spots started appearing in her vision and her body fell limp against him. 

She clossed her eyes not before hearing his last words. 

"Sleep Amore. You have alot more to come. "and with that she blacked out

************************************************

Do vote. Comment and follow ❤️