Chapter 7

Author's Pov. 

"Now lets talk about the rules. "

He said and Motioned her to sit on the couch. Not wanting to argue any further with him she sat there. 

"Okay for the rules. We will talk about them but before that let me tell  you that we are getting married tomorrow "

"What!?" She shouted and stood up from the couch. Backing away from him slowly because of the sprained ankle. 

She shouted "I will never marry you. Forget about real life. Not even in my wildest dreams I am going to marry a cruel bastard like you"

After she completed. The room was covered with silence. Thick silence. Atmosphere  dropping dangerously low and aura of the room getting more more more dark. 

He stood up from his place and started walking towards her, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He was calm, dangerously calm.. Which irked her because she expected him to shout at her or slap her. 

In all her thoughts she didn't realise that her back was already touching the wall. 

She internally cursed herself for being stupid and was about to move a side when a hand stopped her. She tried to move on the other side but luck was not on her side. It never was. 

Now here she is encaged between the wall and him who was leaning more and more closer to her untill his lips touched her ears. She gasped when he slightly kissed her earlobes. 

Making her shiver and goosebumps to roll over her body. He spoke darkly "What did you say Amore" His hot breath fanning her ear. 

She took a deep breath and spoke again "I am never going to marry a cruel bastmmmmphhh" she couldn't complete her sentence when he harshly pulled her cheeks squishing them making her lips to pucker out and before she could comprehend what was happning the mouth of the gun was shoved inside her mouth making her shut. 

Her eyes widened when he shoved the  gun more into her mouth almost a inch away from choking her. 

"I will kill you if you don't marry me" Saying that he removed the lock of the gun and pressed his pne finger on the trigger almost about to pull it. 

She didn't knew when her tears started flowing from her eyes. The gun scaring the shit out of her while her heart Palpatating wildly in her chest. 

She shook her head and he removed the gun fromhher mouth but still caging her.

"Even if you threat to kill me. I will not marry you . Dying is far more better than living a hell life with a cruel criminal like you" She hissed. 

He wasn't liking that she was calling him cruel again and again. He knew he was ruthless, cruel and heartless but the love of his life calling him this was not setting in his heart. He hated it. 

He moved back casually and said "Okay then I will kill all the children in the orphanage"  He shrugged while her eyes widened as the size of the saucers listening to him. 

"Yo.ou wo.on't do. Th.ha.at right" She wanted her voice to come strong but it came out Stuttered and shaky. 

"Oh I can sweetheart afterall I  cruel. Now aren't I " He asked in  a mocking way. 

She still was in  a daze of shock when he called someone and put it on speaker" Yes boss" Someone spoke from other side. 

"Kill the head of the orphanage amd kidnap all the children. Sell all of them in illegal markets" He spoke. His voice cold and void off any emotion. 

Her eyes widened at his bluntness but what can she expect him. Soon realisation dawned upon her as to what will happen to the orphanage if she will not marry him "No no nooo. I will marry you. Just don't do anything to them" She screamed 

More tears cascading down her eyes. "Let it be" He spoke again to the person on the other side of the call and hung up. 

She sighed in  relief and was about to move when his words froze her on her place

"Where are you going sweetness? Dont you think you should give me something as I spared the life of the people at orphanage."

I already agreed to marry you asshole. She wanted to shout at hus face but composed her self and spoke

"Wh.hat do.o you want? " She Stuttered again

"You tell me sweetness? What can you give me"he spoke as he again backed her against the wall and caged her

This man is literally a pysco She thought

"I don't have anything to give you " She spoke but it ce out like a mere whisper. But he heard it. 

"Kiss me" He said. 

"No.o  I  al.rea.dy ag.reed to marry you" She said. He chuckled 

"Ooh sweetness  you are so naive do you think that after killing them I cannot marry you" He said and her eyes widened

"Yo.iu won't da.are" She croaked. 

"Try me " He mused. 

"I hate you " She screamed at him and in an instant he slammed his lips on hers

Not later her tears also started flowing from her eyes and her fists landed on her chest and she tried pushing him but for her he was a giant elephant and she was an ant. 

After eating and biting her lips he left her. 

"Take rest Amore. Afterall you will be needing alot more energy tomorrow. " With a smirk he left the room slamming the door shut while she slided down the wall covering her mouth started crying

"Why this has to happen to me"

Plss do vote. Comment and follow❤️