chapter 8

Ariel's Pov. 

Today was the day I was dreading the most. I was going to marry him. The monster in a human skin. The devil with a handsome face. I hate him. And I will get out of here no matter what. 

I will escape before he could even do anything but escaping with this dress was not easy but I will do anything to get out of this hell hole. I was brought out of my thoughts when the hairstylist called me. 

"You look beautiful Ma'am" She said softly while the other stylists looked at me in awe. I smiled at her and she smiled back with eyes shining nothing but pity and sympathy and I hated it but I can't be harsh with her. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I really looked beautiful with my gown, hairstyle and makeup. I thanked them all.

The venue of the wedding was the church that was at the end of the forest and it was a great chance to run away. 

Someone knocked on the door and I permitted them to enter. It was a maid telling me that the car is ready. 

Massimo was already there looking after the arrangements. To bad it won't be worth it because I won't be there. 

The maid escorted me inside the car. I sat quietly. The drive was silent the driver was minding his own business while I was making the plan strong in my mind to escape. 

We reached the church and just in front of me was a huge gate which was open. The main gate. 

Time to start the plan. As I thought the driver came to my side and was about to open the door but before he could do it I jumped on the driver seat and child locked the car. I heaved a sigh while the driver looked at me with horrified eyes. 

Without thinking twice I started the engine and made a dash towards the main gate. The guards noticed me but it was too late because the gate was large and by the time they closed it I was out on a highway. 

Yes yes yes. My subconscious mind cheered. I didn't bother looking back because right now my main concern was to get away from here from him and from his hell. He could shove his gun in his ass for all I care. I didn't have anything with  me. 

No extra clothes, No food or water more precisely no money. I had only this car a bridal dress I was wearing and 6 inch damn heel. 

As soon as the thoughts of heels came in my mind I removed them and threw rhem on the passenger seat. It would be easy to run just incase he caught me. 

As soon as his thought came in my mind a chill ran down my spine and I instantly knew if he caught it would in a bad way. Hell not even in a bad way. It will end in the worst way. I hope I didn't do a mistake by running like this that to from his car. 

Evening 7:30 pm

I pushed the brakes and looked at my surrounding . It was a normal road. 

At which there was hustle bustle. I looked at the store. There was only one store and that was almost empty though there were people outside. 

I was hungry but I couldn't buy anything because I didn't have money. 

I need to ask the location of the place and then find a way back home. It was also getting dark. I sighed and came out of the car. I looked around to find someone decent who would just tell me the location of this place. 

I went towards the grocery store and as soon as I entered the cashier's head snapped towards me. He was handsome with a sharp face,  chisled jaw, brown eyes, blonde hairs also not to forget he was well built. 

Not more than him. My subconscious mind chimed while I rolled my eyes internally. 

I don't know why he applied for a cashier job when he could easily get one in a gym or someone's bodyguard.

Anyways not my concern. With that i went to him and asked the location to which he told me. And with the calculations I put. I was just half an hour more away from my house. I thanked him and was about to leave when he suddenly spoke

"Hey what's your name" Hiss voice was so cute

But you like his husky voice. Again my mind interfered. I hissed a shutup internally and looked at the cashier. 

"Aria" I lied. I could not risk telling him my real name. 

"You have a beautiful name "he mused. 

" What's yours"I asked softly. 

"Alessandro" He told me but in  a deep voice. His cute voice was long gone. Something wasn't right. Hmm

I smiled and said "it was nice meeting you Alessandro. Thanks for helping me." With that I walked out of the grocery store. 

I sat in the car. And while driving loads of thoughts swirled in my mind. 

1. Why didn't he asked me if I was in danger or not. 

2. Why didn't he asked that what was I doing in the grocery store wearing a bridal dress. 

3. He didn't looked a cashier to me by any means. 

4. His sudden change in voice. 

Within the thoughts I reached my home and parked the car inside the garage. I couldn't park it on the road. 

I went towards the door and opened it and went inside and as soon as I was in I froze. 

Shouldn't the door have to be locked. But it wasn't. 

Fuck!Fuck! Fuck

I instantly turned around ready to walk out but I was instantly slammed on a hard wall with my hands above my head and my face turned to the side. I shut my eyes tightly. 

I felt a hot breath near my ear. A strong Cologne hit my nostrils and I knew whose it was

It was his. It was Massimo's

I'm dead . I thought. And my thoughts were confirmed when he spoke. 

"Now you are going to see the real beast unleash Amore. "

_______________________________________________

Longg chapter.....

Plsss plss plss Vote. Comment and follow❤️