Chapter 2

Massimo's Pov

Finally she was in my arms all for myself and I will never let her go. It was a mere co incidence that she was there in that bastard Arthur's wedding. 

That's when I made my mind I will kidnap her from then and there though this wasn't the plan. My plan was to just keep an eye on her for one more month To judge her actions and make sure she wasn't a bad news for me. 

She wasn't. It was clear when she heard gunshots. When she saw me. 

Her already doe like grey eyes more wide when she looked at me in fear. Wearing a long beautiful gow. It took everything in me to not put her on my shoulder, take her to my mansion and have her my way. 

But when she called me those words I couldn't control my rage and slapped her. I looked by my side to see her still unconscious on the passenger seat while I was driving. With my one hand I carsed her cheek where a nasty bruise was forming. 

After 30 minutes. 

There was still half an hour left to reach back to my mansion since I was not going to the usual one. I was going to the one I have in forest. 

I can't have her running away every time. If she runs away I will find her since the forest is mine and have CCTVs. 

In the mansion only I and her would be there. No guard, no maid. only me and her. 

Whether she likes it or not she has to accept that she is mine and she ain't going anywhere. Suddenly I heard shuffling beside me and I knew who it was. I had already blindfolded her that in case she wakes up and here we are. 

Suddenly when realisation hit her she froze. She turned her head towards me and asked "who are you ?what do you want from me? why am I here. Please let me go"she said it all in a breath

I replied calmly"well to answer your first question.I am Massimo de Luca- before I could complete my whole sentence she cut me off and surprised me by saying"Massimo de Luca the youngest billionaire of America who owns almost the whole america. Also known to be cold, harsh, heartless and ruthless and everyone fears him. " I looked at her amused.

"Thats right Amore. "I said still amused. 

"Don't call me that"she snapped suddenly annoyed

"What amore"I asked acting innocent. She gritted her teeth but kept silent. Suddenly she started shouting. 

"Help! Help! Is anyone there help!" Rolling the glass of the window. 

"Jeez woman stop shouting or my ears will burst. " I shouted but the woman won't shut up. She started to shout more. 

"No you rotten piece of a potato.you son of a bitch.let me go. " She shouted more. 

I swear if it wasn't for the situation I would have laughed at her colourful vocabulary. Suddenly she started struggling more and now this was irritating me. 

I stopped the car and pulled her to my lap. She still didn't stop struggling so I slammed her harshly on the window making her whimper in pain. 

"If you don't want me to do anything bad to you then stay where you are or I swear I will spank you untill you can't take anymore."

Her cheeks got tainted with a red color. My gaze went down to her lips and without thinking twice I slammed my lips on her. Warm tears started flowing from her eyes but I could care less

"Mmmmmfffff" She tried saying something but it came muffled. I bit her lower harshly making her gasp and without wasting time I shoved my tounge inside. 

Suddenly she. Bit. My. Tounge. Hard. 

I immediately moved away cursing her inwardly. I looked at her face it was all soaked with big fat tears still flowing from her eyes and whole face red with the lack of oxygen but I wasn't taking it so I slammed my lips against hers again. 

I moved away kissing the hell out of her when I felt her getting out of breath. 

Suddenly she spit at my face. ooh amore you just awakened the devil. 

Without thinking twice I pulled her on my lap in a way that her back was facing me and her ass. My cock twitched in my pants

"Wh.hat a.a.are you do.doing" She Sttutured.

I chuckled darkly "Don't tell me I didn't warned you amore. Now get ready to face my wrath amore"

***********************************************

Do vote. Comment and follow ❤️