Chapter 6

Author's Pov. 

"Ready for your punishment sweetheart? "

He said  and before she could comprehend what he said the metal buckle of the belt met with her soft white skin and her body became numb for a second before a heart wrenching scream left her mouth as the pain glowed. 

"Pleasee" She shouted but it didn't affect him. It seemed the luck wasn't on her side because her whole body was wet because of the rain and due to which the pain was two times more. 

"Count" He said with a low menacing voice. 

She didn't. She wasn't going to give in to the monster. She has shown her weak side to him so many times but not now. 

She had begged him enough and  now she wasn't going to beg because it never helps. 

"Count Amore" He said  again in a harsh voice. 

She just shook her head stubbornly. 

He shook his head and said "then you brought this upon yourself."

With that another scrap of belt came upon her and followed by many. But she didn't beg. 

She kept lying there, sobbing and taking all his assault but didn't beg him for once. 

She clenched her fist hardly to stop herself from screaming and bit her lip from sobbing hard. 

After a whole 20 minutes which felt like 3 hours he ended his torture and bent to her level. Tucking her wet stray of hair behind her esr he lookde at her face. 

Tears still flowing like a waterfall. Eyes closed. Face red like a tomato and body trembling. 

He picked her bridal style and took her to his bedroom. 

He laid her there. Going inside the washroom he brought a wet towel and first aid kit to treat her wounds. 

By now she was unconscious. 

He discarded her clothes leaving her only in her undergarments. With soft yet rough hands he wiped the blood from her body and then applied the ointment. 

He made her wear his shirt which reached just slightly above her knee. 

He sat beside her and looked at her beautiful face.

She has big and lustrous eyes with eyebrows like a perfect bow. 

Her hair is long soft and silky. Her nose is straight and of normal length. She has a round face which is soft and smooth to the touch.

Her attractivenes. 

She has a smooth and conch like the neck. She has well shaped arms with soft, delicate and beautiful hands. She has a flat belly and narrow waist. 

A well shaped back and legs completes her beauty.

A physically attractive woman also has a sweet voice.

He covered her with a duvet and switched off the lights and went out. 

Ariel's Pov. 

I woke up with my whole body sore and in pain. I sat up and whimpered. Leaning my head against the headboard I sat and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath I looked outside the window to see

The day dawned crisp and clear.

The sun poured through the window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. But mine were all shattered. No hopes to escape. 

Not after what happened yesterday. Just thinking about it I could feel my eyes blur with tears. I sighed and went inside the washroom. 

Discarding his shirt. I looked at my body. 

My once milky white skin was covered with red and blue bruises. 

I sat inside the shower. And as the water touched the bruises her tears started flowing  getting mixed  with water and started sobbing. 

After the shower I took the bathrobe. And wore it. 

Walking out in the wardrobe I wore one of his shirts without any undergarments. 

I walked out of the washroom only to see him sitting on the bed with a tray of food. 

Author's Pov. 

"Come and eat" He said in a soft voice. But she wasn't going to take it. 

She shook her head denying him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Okay here is the option we can do it the east way or the hard way. Easy way is you just come and eat silently. Hard way is I make you sit on my lap and feed you, although I prefer a hard way but I still give you a choice. He said with a smirk. 

Her eyes widened, no way in hell she is going to sit on his lap. 

She sat the farthest corner of the bed and ate her food silently while he watched her with an intense gaze. She could feel it but decided to ignore it. 

After she was done he kept the tray on the table and made her sit beside him. 

He cleared his throat and spoke

"Now lets talk about the rules. "

_________________________________________

Pls do. Vote comment and follow❤️