Dnf x reader {Lemon}

SoftDom!Gogy x Sub!Reader x Dom!Dream

Vanilla sex, poly relationship.

Future you? 🎤
========================
Y/N Pov:

Dream had decided to come to England to finally visit George and I. We had been dating for about nine months after Dream had asked us both out after a stream. I love them both so much but we've never really done anything but that's a given because Dream is in America. I've made it my mission for today to at least try because well, I woke up horny and bored and Dream's coming today there's no way this could go wrong!

George and I moved in together after about four months of dating and it's been the best five months of my life.

"Babe!" George yelled up the stairs as I was editing my new video.

"Yes darling?" I walked to the top of the stairs seeing him leaning on the banister.

"Can you come to the living room?" I nodded and made my way downstairs towards George.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled and kissed me before turning my shoulders and covering my eyes.

"What's happening?" I laughed and held his elbows for balance.

"You'll see." George lead me to the living room as I tried not to trip on his feet. Last time he did this, he had gotten me a kitten called Gizmo. I was exited for what it is this time.

"Close your eyes for a second." George said in my ear sending shivers down me. My eyes closed and I felt his hand come away from my face.

"Alright. Open your eyes!" I opened my eyes and looked forward. In front of me I saw a tall man with dirty-blond hair and light freckles all over his cheeks and nose. I stood staring at me with those emerald eyes I knew oh too well.

"Clay!?" I smiled wide while covering my mouth. He nodded and I ran to him jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. I hugged him for a few seconds before I turned his face towards mine and began kissing him.

It started off as small loving pecks on the lips but quickly became long, passionate and hungry kisses as his hands trailed from my back to under my ass to keep me up. I heard George scoff at the sight and lead Dream and I to the sofa. Dream turned and sat down not once breaking the kiss. I was now straddling him while George leaned down and began kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot almost immediately and I let out a breathy moan into Dream's mouth as I felt his dick push against my thigh.

I began to grind on his crotch earning some groans of pleasure from the taller man under me. He then let out a low chuckle as I began to pick my pace up, obviously wanting to pleasure myself and him at the same time. George began to put his hands up my shirt before looking at Dream and nodding. George's hands stopped in place and Dream put his hands on my hips completely stopping all movements from me. I whined from the loss of pleasure.

"I know baby, but we gotta make sure you're okay with this." He stroked my hair.

"Yes." I struggled against Dream's hands. "Yes, fuck me please."

"Alright then~" George whispered in my ear as Dream's hands moved from my hips.

"Long night we got huh Georgie?"
=======================
Word count: 580