Sapnap x F!Reader

⚠️flirting, sexual harassment⚠️

Y/N works at a Maid café and a group of teens come in and start harassing her.

—————————————

Y/N POV:

"Is that all for today mistresses?" I say as I do my routine of work at the café. This place has a routine for customers to pay for. Treat them as if they are wealthy people who have butlers and maids. It's a premium that customers who are on a premium card get. It's that simple. It's even on the sign by the door.

"That is all thank you." The woman said with a smile. I bow and begin to walk away, "Oh! before you leave sweet pea." she stops me and hands me a 20 dollar bill. "take that. you're cute and I know all the horrible people you must get in here and I appreciate you for putting up with that."

I took it enthusiastically. I broke character to thank her, "Thank you so much!" I smiled wide, "we do get a lot bad customers so this really helps. thank you again." she nodded smiling then goes back to her friend.

I walk behind the bar and begin washing cups. I see some teenagers see me through the window and begin tapping the glass. The come in when they see me giving the customers what they payed for.

"Hey Mama! Your masters home." one says as another whistled at me.

"Sorry but only customers who pay for premium get treated like that.' I say pulling down my skirt slightly.

"Oh i'll pay for premium alright." another one said winking at me and biting his lip.

"Sir we have a zero staff harassment tolerance policy. If you wish not to abide by that, you may leave." I gestured to the door behind the group of three.

"Sir? That's hot." the first one says and I feel the anger grow in my chest. I take a deep breath and as I am about to say something, another voice pipes up.

"Hey asshole." an annoyed voice says and they all look at where it came from, "You not hear the rest of that sentence through your thick heads?" one boy tried to say something but got cut off, "You're obviously some 16 or 17 year olds who get a kick out of making people mad. Am I wrong." The boys stayed quiet.

"Now get out or I'm calling security." I say as they turn back to me. They eventually leave after a few minutes of silence throughout the café.

"Thanks Nick." I say as I go into the back with him. He knows the manager and has a free pass to the back if needed. We had also been dating for two years.

"Of course. Only I get to call you mama after all." he smirks and grabs my waist. I laugh at his comment and wrap my arms around his neck placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry you need to deal with them though."

"It's honestly easy most days it's just if you have curves, they love to yell." I frowned and hugged into his chest. "I clock out soon though. Movie and cuddles later?"

"Is the sky blue?" he replies. I laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes." I kiss him again and walk back out after fixing my dress to serve my last few customers.
—————————

Hope you enjoyed!

-Siera xo