Karlnap x Reader pt. 2 {smut}

⚠️Size kink, master kink, daddy kink, implied stomach bulge, rough sex, sub!reader, dom!karl, dom!sapnap, bondage, punishment, degrading kink, praise kink, triple penetration, threesome, toys.⚠️

Future you?🎤

Part two of my Karlnap Lime. ;) I went crazy with this. 2235 words🤯
=================================
Y/N POV:

Using the flash of my phone as a light, it created a dim atmosphere that added to the scent of lust in the air. I felt a pair of hands grab my hips from behind and breath on my neck.

"You promise to let him - and maybe me - do anything to you?" I heard Karl's low, lust filled voice in my ear as he kissed my neck softly.

"Yes." I replied just as quiet as Sapnap looked nervous.

I walked over to him and crouched down i front of him.

"We can stop at any time okay?" I reassured him with a soft smile. He returned it as began to lightly pull me onto his lap. I obliged, "just so you know." I leaned into his ear.

"You're in control here." I held his hands tighten on my hips and his tent grow.

"Okay..." He hesitated before gaining confidence, "but I won't go easy on you." I smiled and nodded to say I understood and he could do anything to me.

I felt his lips harshly collide with mine catching me off guard and I gasped. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth and explore it fully. Every crevice of my mouth was coated in his saliva and I felt his tent grow by the second.

I felt his clothed cock brush against my clothed pussy and I let out a breathy moan into Sapnap's mouth. I blushed at how sensitive I was but luckily, the dim light and the fact our eyes were pressed shut, meant that nobody could see.

My bag that had been thrown in the corner, had things like condoms and lube etc in it. I hadn't expected this to happen but I had forgotten to take them out last night as Karl and I had gone to the store to buy some new... toys. I left them for later though.

Sapnap slowly began pushing me back trying to get even closer to me as the need for air finally took over and we both separated. A string of saliva connecting us still. Panting, I saw Karl come up behind me. He sat down and laid me on his chest. I put my head back on his shoulder and caught my breath for a minute.

After I had caught my breath, I belt two sets of hands on my body. One set near my hips, another at just under my chest. I looked down to see Sapnap shift from me straddling him, to him kneeled in between my legs. His hands in the same position at my hips the whole time. His hands were huge compared to me and it actually turned me on more.

Sapnap ran his finger over my clothed pussy as Karl reached his hands up under my shirt to lift it up. He then pulled my shirt and off painfully slow exposing my bra. It was a deep purple lace and satin bra with small star accents. It was not only my favourite bra but also the one I wore when Karl and I would have sex.

I caught a glimpse of Sapnap staring at my breasts with hungry eyes. I could tell he felt constricted in his pants but I knew what Karl was doing. He was working Sapnap up to get him even more desperate. And from the looks of it, it was working.

Nick's hands stayed firmly on my hips as Karl began kissing, sucking and biting my neck. Leaving dark marks in specific places so it wouldn't show. Karl's hands moved from my chest down to my abdomen teasing me as J felt him smirk against my neck. One of his hands moved to grab my bag.

Oh no. My mind raced as I thought of all the things that were in there. Dildos, but plugs, animal ears and tails, vibrators. I heard Karl pull out a few things as I saw Nick's eyes widen.