Wilbur x Reader {Lime}

⚠️ Masterbation, Cyber Sex, Toys, Praising kink⚠️

Future you? 🎤

After a stream,one of yours and Wilbur's long chats takes a swift turn.
================================
Y/N POV:

Smiling, I ended stream and leaned bag in my chair running my hands through my hair.

"What a stream eh Wilbur?" I say to my boyfriend and got no response, "Wilbur?" I repeated to the man in the voice channel with me. Just as I was going to speak again, I heard a low growl-ish sound coming from Wilbur's side of the call. It sent shivers down my back as he sounded closer to the mic then before.

"Y/N~..." I heard him groan out and it clicked in my head what he was doing.

He was masterbating... to me.

"Fuck..." he muttered as I heard more groaning and then movement and his chair repositioning. He must have finished. "Hey sorry about that Y/N... what were you saying?" He said still close to the mic and it sent another wave of shivers through my body causing me to whimper and my hand to fly to my mouth.

"You okay?" I heard through the call.

"Yeah are you?" I smirked, I knew talking about it would only lead to me fingering my self tonight but I wanted to know why he was pumping himself to me of all people, "You're all cleaned up?" I heard his breath hitch as he sighed out a long, slow breath.

"You heard?" He questioned with a nervous tone.

"Every. last. bit." I emphasised each word as I felt the heat in my lower area grow. I rubbed my thighs together to gain some friction and moaned quietly into the mic when I got it.

"Shit..." I heard Wilbur's deep voice through my headphones, "camera on. Now." he demanded. My mind stopped for a second when I realised what was happening. I quickly obliged and eagerly turned my camera on and positioned it down to my crotch. I say Wilbur's camera show his free length getting harder by the second.

"What next Sir?" I pulled the mic closer to me and muttered into it. I had been dreaming of a day like this for ages and it is finally here. I heard Wilbur chuckle at the name.

"Pants off." He commanded and I obeyed, taking of my leggings and sitting back down. I was wearing the jumper Wilbur had given me when he visited so it added to the situation nicely. I saw him begin to pump himself. Oh the way I wish that his hand was my tight little cunt.

"You got any.. toys?" He said as I hesitated for a second. I then pulled out my hot pink dildo from the drawer next to my PC. "Good girl~" I whimper at the praise as I begin to move my panties aside.

"Can I put it in Sir?" I requested as I heard low groans from his end of the call again.

"Of course you can baby." I quickly pushed the dildo into my opening and let out a loud moan at the contact. "Go on... pleasure yourself. Pretend that pretty little dildo is my cock okay?" I muttered a yes sir and began to pump the dildo in and out of me moaning each time it brushed my g-spot.

"Wilbur~" I moaned over and over again as I sped up with the toy in my abdomen. I bucked my hips into my hand as I began circling my clit with my other hand. "cumming!" I was able to say as I heard Wilbur chuckle,

"Go on then. Cum for me." I get the pressure in my stomach snap as my orgasm hit me like a truck. I screamed Wilbur's name and he muttered mine as we came together.

"On the bed," He stated as he pulled his pants up and grabbed his wallet, keys and phone from his desk, "I'll be there in ten minutes."