Day of school

I woke up to my alarm going off. I did as everyone do after they wake up and went to school I wear ripped jeans and a hoodie not be noice.

I walked to school with quackity and my other friend Wilbur.
We arrived at school and walked in are separate ways and went to are lockers

I heard girls in the background screaming I didn't pay attention to it cus I already knew it was the popular kids.Nick known as sapnap and dream known as clay also George known as Georgenotfound.

I looked  over and rolled my eyes Nick saw that I did that and headed over to me.

"Yooo I saw that you rolled your eyes at us? What you don't like us or something darling?!" Sapnap said giggling "No I just don't waste my time on kids like you" I said walking away.

Sapnap ran over to me and grabbed my waist and pinned me to the locker with a strong grip I tried to move out but he was to stronger "woahhh to close there what are gay??!" Dream said laughing "uhm no I'm joking I made him blush tho" sapnap said laughing.

I ran away thinking why would he do that and why'd did I blush I didn't think much of it and I brushed it off

Sapnap P.O.V
I can't believe I did that to that guy I didn't get his name I think it's like Karl or something idk.

I thought of him so much I ended up getting a boner I went over to George because I knew I could trust him I told him about my boner because of Karl he laughed and said your gay "WHAT IM NOT THO" I said nervously "yeah yeah" George said trying to hold back his laugh "I'll be right back I gotta go to the bathroom "ok" George said still laughing I brushed off everything he said and went to the bathroom I saw Karl cleaning something on his stomach "you ok what happened" I said worried he jumped and said "yup just fine just like your life" I got just a tiny mad and speed walked over to him and pushed him on the wall and grabbed his waist with all my grip so he didn't let go.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE DIP SHIT MY LIFE IS NOT PERFECT I JUST ACT LIKE IT JUST BECAUSE I ACT LIKE IT DOSNT MEAN IT IS" "OWWW STOP IT HURTS" he said holding his stomach "what does?" I said in a worried voice. Are faces was pretty close so I grabbed his chin to make are lips touch we kissed and I got to slide my tongue into his mouth.

Karls P.O.V
Omg I can't believe I was kissing Nick his  lips was soft I didn't think this was a good idea so I tried to let go " *groans* mhhhhh" Sapnap said not wanting me to stop kissing him I bell rung and I jumped sapnap said "you ok? It's just the bell don't worry " yeah but I don't wanna be late to my class"  I said worried  " ugh nooo come onnn" he said not wanting me to go "bye!" I said running out the bathroom "WAIT" sapnap said "Huh?" I said he walked up to me and kissed my lips a couple more times. "Bye sapnap" I said "bye " he said with a sad voice.

Sapnap P.O.V
I already missed Karl and I still had my boner it got worse bc I kissed Karl.

I walked into class and I saw Karl head down "your late mr.nick" I think Karl was sleeping "oh I'm very sorry miss" I said trying to bribe the teacher to not get me detention "sit down" the teacher said rolling her eyes "thank you" I said as I picked my sit next to George and dream I look around the room bored as a saw a note fly in the air onto Karl's desk Karl looked at the person who threw it and it was Wilbur he opened it and he looked like he was holding in his laugh Wilbur burst out a laugh but trying to act like it was a sneeze the teacher believed it and karl put he's head back down.

Karl saw a spider and yelled out this moan yell I got really hard from it and asked if I could use the bathroom the teacher said no and I whispered under my breath "fuck"  "yo dude you alright?" Dream said " yeah I'm fine" I said "no your not bc I can see it thur your pants" he started giggling  "oh shit can you give me your hoodie please quick dude!!!!" I said as dreams hands me his hoodie. I cover my - with his hoodie.

GO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 💕💕💕😭😭