No bio

Karl p.o.v

I woke up to dream and sapnap drunk me George tried to calm them down but they kept messing up stuff hours past and we put Dream and sapnap to bed we went out the room and went downstairs "ugh I'm fucking tired it's five am" I said with my eyes closing I look over to find George asleep so I slept with him (not like that)

We cuddled basically like this

Sapnap p.0.v

I woke up to my head pounding I looked over to find Dream knocked out in the corner of the room I got up to wake Dream up "yo wake up what happened last night?" I said "hm? What damn my head hurt like a bitch" he said in pain we both got up and went downstairs to see Karl and George knocked out on the couch "what they do last night" Dream said laughing "real funny" I said as we stranded there watching them we saw move meant come from Karl "WAKE UP PRETTY BOYS" Dream said jumping on them I pushed Dream off and we played fight "wtf dude" George said "wakey wakey" Dream said dragging George off the couch I saw Karl pull his arms out like he wanted to cuddle I got between his legs and laid my head on his legs he kissed my forehead and went to sleep "HELP" George said laughing as Dream tickled George "Shhhh" I said not wanting them to wake up Karl I saw them get up and sit down on the couch "wake him up " Dream said "no" I said rolling my eyes I saw dream come to Karl and touch him trying to wake him up "dude fuck off" I said pushing Dream away "No dude stfu" Dream said pushing me "guys stop" karl said as he groaned. We stoped fighting and went are separated ways "ima go to the store" karl said as he got up "okay ima stay here" I said watching tv as Karl went upstairs.

Karl P.O.V

I got ready to go to the store and went downstairs I kissed sapnap a good bye and went to the store

I arrived at the store and I saw lots of people. I got what I needed I got stuff to cook and school stuff we did school online since there's was a lot of bomb and shooting threats. I went to go check out until I saw a little kid come up to me crying "c-can you help me find my d-daddy and m-mommy" the little boy said I agreed and went to find them "is that them?" I said pointing "MOMMY DADDY" the little kid said "WE FOUND YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR" the lady said "haha it's fine" I said giggling. And walking away I went to the checkout place and checked out I went home but nobody noticed I was 8 and I came back at 10 because I have to help the little kid I started to cook and I made chicken wings with macaroni cheese with salad on the side "THE FOOD IS DONE" I said as I yelled out to everyone they all came running down sooner or later I saw sapnap hug me from behind and started to kiss my neck "ew get a room" Dream said eating like it was he's last time eating "stfu" sapnap said still being mad a dream from what happened.

Everyone ate and went upstairs me and sapnap cuddled when we was cuddling I felt a hand on my chin pull me up and I felt a kiss I kissed him back and we started to make out I felt hands go under my shirt I let go for a breath and continued to kiss him I felt him take my shirt off and pinned me to the bed he continued to kiss me and take my pants off he got to my neck and a small moan came out. He pulled it out and put it inside me a big moan came out and he started to go faster and faster "Ah~ S-Stop" I said he groaned and said n-no "Plea- pleas" I said moaning "water break?" He said taking it out "y-yeah" I said as he want out the door shirt less but he had pants on.

Sapnap P.O.V

I went downstairs to get water and I went to the fridge and got two bottles of water I went back upstairs and in the room to get Karl his water he took and and drunk a little. He laid back down out of breath and I giggled a little bit "I'm to much for you" I said kissing him multiple times "n-no your not you was just going to fast" he said rolling his eyes "round two?" I said "I guess"he said I pulled it out and put it back in but this time I went faster "Ahhhh" he said moaning I went faster and faster. "Sapnap s-stop" he said.

A hour later Karl was sleeping and I was on my phone watching tiktok I clicked on George page and I saw him dancing with Dream I giggled because it was a little funny I clicked off and continued to scroll i went thur Karl's account and I scrolled way down to 2018 I saw that he had blond hair and another dude next to him I saw that they was best friends and it kinda looked like quackity I didn't mind and I got off his account and went to instagram. I got bored so I went to mess with dream for a little bit I got up and went to his room.