Bad day...😩

Sapnap p.o.v

I woke up to someone trying to wake Karl up "karl...KARL" I think it was the boy that met last night I didn't get a good look because my eye sight was blurry because I had just opened my eyes."karl can you turn your phone off it keeps buzzing" the boy said "yeah hold up" karl said with his eyes not even opening he looked at his phone and said "SHIT" karl ran out the bed and quickly put clothes on and said "HURRY WE GOTTA GO SLOW ASSES" he was grumpy because he was tired he always is when he's tired. We rushed are clothes on and went in Karl's car as soon as we got in he drove off

karl got a phone call and looked really nervous at the phone "h-hello?" Karl said "WHEE THE FU" the strange said as karl pulled the phone away from his ear "BITCH IM COMING" karl said giggling "phew I thought he was very abused or something

We arrived at a really big house and we saw 2 really pretty girls and quackity also with George and dream laughing.

I got out the car and walked over to dream."whose that boy karls with?" Dream said pointing "STOP pointing and I really don't know" I said "ima go hang out with them tho" George said "ughh not again" Dream said "we'll come on let's go see that there doing " I said walking over to Karl.

Karl pov

I was hanging out with George and the boy while I saw sapnap giggling and walk to me I gave him a hug but he pushed away and smiled I smiled but with a fake one 3 hours later he looked like he always wanna get away from me or push me away "uhm guys where's the bathroom" I said with my eyes watery "oh um upstairs down the hall to your right" the girl said next to sapnap to the point they skin was touching I ran up stairs holding my eyes.

George p.o.v

I saw Karl eyes was watering so I followed him to the bathroom and saw that dream and sapnap was laughing and giggling with 2 girls "you sick mother fucker" I said under my breath when I walked past sapnap.

Karl pov

I looked at myself in the mirror and I heard voices in my head say. Fag, gay ,ugly , he doesn't like you, get over him, go fuck yourself , get a life. I broke down crying and sat on the floor with my knees to my chest in my head in my eyes a couple minutes later I got up and looked in mirror to see that my eyes was puffy and red I heard a knock on the door "hey uh karl are you okay?" George? Why is he said I said in my head I opened the door for him to just see my eyes "yup I'm fine I just something in my eyes " I knew that he knew I was lying I got out the bathroom and I tried not to make eye contact.

Me and George walked downstairs and sat on the couch we cuddled a little until sapnap said "Do you gays have any snacks I'm kinda hungry" "go eat Karl he's you snack" Dream said " Nah he's my desert so I'm leaving him for last" sapnap said giggling I rolled my eyes and went on my phone the boy came and sat next to me and put his head on my legs and went on his phone I giggled and went on my phone to while playing with his hair "You gotta get the fuck out" sapnap said pushing the boy from off my thigh "dude my bad" the boy said. I didn't wanna talk to sapnap because he have been pushing me away. So I walked to George and sat next to him giggling at my phone while showing George the meme I found he was drinking water so I got him to spit it out and it got all over me "ew dude gross" I said giggling "now I have to take a shower " I said getting up and looking down at me "can you come with me?" I said looking at George "no" George said I went over to the big and asked him and he said yeah so we walked upstairs into the bathroom and I turned on the shower and he picked me up and twirled around I was laughing because he was also tickling me.