Theme park🎡🎟

I called Noah on the phone (that's the boy name) and he came right upstairs "here" I said giggling and handing him the clothes. he took it while laughing. "Ima go get changed" sapnap said smiling

2 hours later every one got done changing .

What sapnap and Ana whore

What dream and George wore

And what me and Noah wore

And what the other girl wore

"Nice outfits guys" Dream said "wait something's not adding up" George said "I think Ana and Noah got the wrong outfits" George said moving his fingers around "No?no we have the right outfits on" sapnap said lifting his one eyebrow up

We got in the car and sapnap managed to sit next to me. I went on my phone and tried not to make contact with sapnap a notification popped up and said

(Hey, Karl right? I was hoping if you wanna spend time with each other and you know. Go on a date?) sapnap read the message and took my phone as quickly as he could and wrote (he's taken so fuck off) AND BLOCKED THE GIRL.

Noah put his head on my shoulder while sapnap was holding my hand I basically had two boyfriends🙄 "hey uh Noah are you gay by any chance" I said whispering into Noah's ear "hell no I'm straight why?" He said giggling "Amazing" I said cheering in my head.

2 hours later we was at the theme park we all got out the car and made are way in "okay so karl you go with sapnap Noah you go with Ana and where did the other girl go?" Dream said "she saw one of her friends so she went with them" George said giggling "okay meet us back here at 10 PM"sapnap said yelling "okay dad" I said giggling "oh I thought I was your daddy last night?" Sapnap said grabbing my arm "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT" Ana said laughing "so much dirty stuff" sapnap said "Nothing happened let's just go have fun" I said pushing my arm away.

"Okay see you guys at ten" Ana said walking away with Noah."okay bye" I said waving. "Okay come on Jacobs" sapnap said grabbing my hand. We went on a couple of rides until I had to use the bathroom "I have to use the bathroom" I said walking away and going into the bathroom"i need to to" sapnap said walking with me.

We got to the bathroom and I went in on of the stalls to use it. I got done and saw that sapnap was washing his hands "kiss?" Sapnap said "wha?" I said looking at him "look is says it on the mirror" sapnap said pointing "oh" I said "you thought I actually wanted a kiss from you tho?" Sapnap said laughing "oh I- idk" I said with my head down. I put my head back up and I felt someone kiss me. "Wha-what are you do-" I said as I got cut of by sapnap saying "shhh" and kissing me again "I-I think we need to go it's 9:57" I said pushing away from the kiss "Your such a boomer" sapnap said rolling his eyes and grabbing my hand to walk out the bathroom.

Dream P.O.V

Me and George was walking to the place we was meant to meet at

we saw Ana Noah and the other girl

but Karl and sapnap was no place to be found. 4 minutes of waiting we saw them holding hands and walking to us "KARL" George said running on Karl and getting on his back "ELLO" Karl said pushing George on his back "Where have you guys been" I said looking at sapnap "MWA MWA " sapnap said making kissing noises "WHAT NO YOU DIDNTTT" I said screaming. "Hey can I get you guys numbers?" Two girls said in front of us "sorry no"I said pushing the phone away "yeah we are taken sorry tho "sapnap said walking away "I got all the girls simping on meeee"I said "dude you literally had one girl ask you for your number."Sapnap said giggling as we got in the car I drove and Sapnap called shot gun.

Karls p.o.v

We was on are way home until George showed me something on his phone

What was on the phone

Ex.

Ex: let's meet up Georgie~
George: sorry no
Ex: come on it will be fun❤️
George: I'm gonna block you.
Ex: awh you wouldn't do such a thing.
George: wanna bet?
Ex: $29 on the line.
Ex: hello?
Today at 10:27
Ex:Ignoring me huh?
Ex:I thought you was gonna block me?
Ex: helloooo???

"WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOCK HIM?" I said whispering "because what if he like kills me?" George said whispering "he wouldn't he doesn't have the balls to" I said whispering "you guy's okay okay back there??" Dream said giggling "yeah just fine" I said "here give me the phone " I said snatching the the phone away "no give it to me" George said snatching it back "fine we will do this at home " I said whispering.

A hour later we arrived at home .I got out the car and ran upstairs into the Guest room. George followed me also "I blocked him!" George said cheering "YAY" I said jumping on the bed "sad news." I said "what is it?" George said "we got school tomorrow " I said jumping off the bed "awh man" George said "ikr " I said with a sad tone "what if we move in together?" I said jumping on George "LETS ASK THE OTHERS" George said running downstairs I followed him.

Yes I know we are going to quick but trust me I love written so this is prob gonna be a 100 chapter book haha