After school hang out

Karl P.O.V

After class I was walking in the hallway as I saw quackity talking to Wilbur "Hey guys" I said running over to them "Hey!" They said happy to see me "hey uh..are you going to the foot ball game today?" Wilbur said "Duhh of course I am" I said happy to go "OKKK GOOD BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO GO WITH USSS" quackity said screaming "omg come on we gonna be late to lunch" I ran because I was so hungry and I didn't wanna be late to lunch Wilbur ran after me and I tripped on his shoe and I fell on sapnap lap and Wilbur on the ground "I-I-I'm-i-so sorry I said to sapnap as I got up "nah it's fine" sapnap said.

Sapnap whispered in my ear "bathroom now " he said as he turned back to his friends and started talking "KARL COME ON" quackity and Wilbur said "COMING" as I ran towards them 2 minutes later I saw sapnap get up to use the bathroom I went to the bathroom to sapnap waited for me and when I opened the door I saw sapnap.

Sapnap P.O.V

I saw Karl walk into the bathroom "so where where we" I said as I smirked and grabbed Karl hips and started to kiss him I started to go down to were Karl neck was "I don't think we should be doing this" Karl said as he walked out the bathroom lipping "Karl?" I said worried "huh?" Karl said confused "why are you limping like that are you hurt or something"? I said walking over to Karl "N-no " he said covering he's stomach I grabbed he's hands and pulled up his shirt

What he saw:"K-Karl!?" I said worried "are you ok what happened????" I said with my hand on his stomach " nothing " he said putting he's shirt back down and walking away my eyes started to water but I didn't cry I brushed it off and walked to class.

School was over and I went to my house to get ready for my game after that I went to school again to get ready again.